Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Lets transition the mother'fer right now.

1705100636116.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Federal Government to Spend $700K Reminding Girls Who 'Identify' as Boys That They Can Still Get Pregnant

Just when you thought the Biden administration couldn't get any more ridiculous, now the Department of Health and Human Services, part of the executive branch and therefore under administration control, has announced they will spend $700,000 reminding 14-year-old girls who "identify as boys" that they are still, well, girls.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is awarding nearly $700,000 taxpayer dollars to back pregnancy prevention programs for young girls who identify as boys, warning that “heteronormative” sexual education is inadequate.
The $698,736 grant, which began in September 2023 and will continue until June 2027, according to government disclosures, will be allocated to the Center for Innovative Public Health Research, a non-profit that seeks to create “an inclusive teen pregnancy program for transgender boys.”

This is well to the left of ridiculous. The goal of teen pregnancy programs is, presumably, to teach teens how pregnancy happens, and that process is the same no matter which participating young person "identifies" as the boy, the girl, the five-spirit nonbinary googolplex, or whatever. Pregnancy is achieved when a sperm meets an egg and that egg implants in a uterus; and that's the only way that can happen.
These are facts.

So why is HHS wasting taxpayer money on this? Money from taxpayers of a nation that is already facing $34 trillion in debt? Why won't the regular programs work, since we already have them? Of course, we can make a very good case for the schools not being involved in this at all, as these matters are more properly handled by parents. I can still remember the awkward look on the Old Man's face when he gave me "the talk." It was, I think, the only time I saw him embarrassed. But we got through it. And most kids who grew up around farms had these matters mostly sussed out by the time they were about ten years old.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Maine pushes to become 'transgender safe haven' where minors can receive sex-change surgery and can't be returned to their parents - as outraged community leaders try to slow efforts

• The 'Act to Safeguard Gender Affirming Health Care' would help out of state minors get access to hormone treatments and surgery
  • Opponents have labelled it 'state sanctioned kidnapping' and a 'transgender trafficking' bill
  • There was a work session scheduled for Wednesday but the meeting was postponed until January 25

A Maine judiciary committee is moving to create a 'safe haven' for teens seeking sex changes and protection from their parents but critics have slammed the bill as 'state-sanctioned kidnapping.'

The 'Act to Safeguard Gender Affirming Health Care' would enable certain out-of-state teens to access hormone blockers or surgery without their parents' consent regardless of their own state's laws.

A work session on the bill, LD 1735, was scheduled for Wednesday, but as public outrage grew and with severe weather, it was postponed until January 25.

If passed, LD 1735 would enable certain teens from states that have banned child gender-affirming care- such as Kentucky or Mississippi - to come to Maine, with or without their family, and access treatment.

Opponents have labeled the bill 'state-sanctioned kidnapping' and say it would allow unrelated adults to bring a child to Maine for surgery without a parent's knowledge or permission.

The bill, brought by Rep. Laurie Osher (D-Orono) in April, would prevent Maine law enforcement from helping out-of-state authorities arrest or extradite patients, parents or healthcare professionals.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SamSpade

I can never grasp why this is an issue - in all other matters, we never permit children to take matters into their own hands medically, especially grade school age children. My children were never allowed to even take their own medication and when I accompanied my son to an away camp - I wasn't even allowed to administer his medicine, a responsibilty I have handled for ten years.

I understand - but 100% disagree - with the premise these activists hold, that it is imperative that children be able to change into what they feel is right for them. A child is incapable of making such a decision. Those of us who have raised children know it is common, normal and expected for a child to make a large decision and after a week or month, come to regret it - and the parents are stuck with bills for karate, a musical instrument they abandon or a dog they begged you to get and promised to care for - but have neglected despite constant admonishment. Children are notorious for making rash decisions. We have thousands of years of proof - and it is why laws shield them from such.

stgislander

PREMO Member
When it comes to TQ+, the left believes that parents will abuse, including honor killings, their children which is why the govt must step in and protect them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Rebel News. Is that the same guy that was arrested by the Mounties for trying to ask the Canadian Finance Minister a question? Looks like the same hat.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Swimmer Lia Thomas CAUGHT Secretly Trying To Swim Against Women In Olympics Despite Ban​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 LGBT activist magazine The Advocate ran a surprisingly encouraging story this weekend headlined, “Maine Democrats bail on bill making state sanctuary for trans people amid far-right uproar.

image 7.png

Maine’s LD1735 was described as a “trans sanctuary bill;” it was a trans activist’s dream come true. The bill would have let kids seek trans “medical care” without parental permission or even notice, and worse, it would have authorized state courts to remove parental custody if parents wouldn’t agree to give their kids hormones or castration procedures.

Just read this one sentence from the bill’s summary:

image 6.png

The language about “taking jurisdiction” would also have allowed state courts to take control of kids from other states, a prospect delighting Pied Piper trans activists who salivated at the thought of luring kids from Florida to Maine for trans medical experiments. In a Daily Mail article, Republican state Representative David Haggan described the bill in alarming terms, saying, “This bill authorizes the kidnapping and massacring of children from other states without parental consent.”

The bill appeared to be headed for approval on greased skids. But last Wednesday, Libs of Tik Tok highlighted the bill, which was then up for a second committee vote. Libs published to her 2.8 million follower all the names and email addresses for the committee members.

There was, apparently, a vigorous response.

According to the Advocate, after Libs shined her spotlight on the vote, the Democrat-majority, bipartisan Judiciary Committee reversed course and unanimously voted (12-0) to table the bill. Democrats on the committee who had previously supported the proposed law now complained that “unnecessary language” had been added.

Maine’s parents have a lot of things to be thankful for; Libs of Tik Tok is one of them.