Alec Baldwin exclusive: 'The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger'

DaSDGuy

Sneaky bastards. Gotta watch 'em.
Came home to find my two AR-15s doing the dishes. So proud of them. Raise em right and they won’t harm anyone

limblips

PREMO Member
He is trying to convince himself that he didn't do it. His biggest worry is how to convince a jury that he didn't do it. It will be very hard to show an inanimate object making an animante action. Maybe he was channeling his inner Yuri Geller.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This the biggest bunch of BS I've ever seen.

I saw Leo Terrell on Hannity last night and he stated the facts. This was Alec and his lawyer playing to a future Jury Pool. This is the story he's going to stick to and he wants everyone to know before the cases ever come down. And they will.

Alec Baldwin didn't even fake-act his crying jags very well, either. What a damn joke.

I don't know how anyone can HOLD A GUN -(NEVER CHECKING IT - NOT EVEN ONCE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE HOLDING A PROP) say with a straight face that it "somehow" goes off, a PERSON DROPS TO THE GROUND DEAD, and then say that you walked around for 45 minutes before it DAWNED ON YOU THAT A LIVE ROUND WAS IN THE GUN?! WTF???

The best part of this so-called interview was when he said that someone was responsible for it, he knew THAT, "BUT IT'S NOT ME." :killingme

Wow.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Clem72

"The gun just went off.... No reason. I was just sitting there minding my own business and all of a sudden the gun went off and killed that lady. Weird, huh?"

It wasn't me. And if it was me it wasn't my fault. And if it was my fault it was an accident. And if it wasn't an accident she probably deserved it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The best part of this so-called interview was when he said that someone was responsible for it, he knew THAT, "BUT IT'S NOT ME." :killingme

There are a handful of batshit crazy progs that will believe anything the overlords tell them, but I think most Americans aren't buying his crap.

ProLifePatriot

They were filming, so I’m surprised there hasn’t been video up until now.

Unless the sheriffs office has it.
If there is a video and I'm sure there is, I bet it'll never see the light of day. It'll "accidentally" get erased or lost.