American Horror Story

Homer J

Power Chord
Loving AHS Hotel so far. Asylum is still my favorite season but this is much much better than Freak Show.

I actually liked Freak Show. I think the episode that showed Pepper's back story was one of the saddest things I have seen on TV. Broke my heart when she saw the Life magazine in the library with Elsa's picture on the cover.

Hank

my war
I actually liked Freak Show. I think the episode that showed Pepper's back story was one of the saddest things I have seen on TV. Broke my heart when she saw the Life magazine in the library with Elsa's picture on the cover.

I Agree... I actually got a little choked up. Maybe a little dust in my eye.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I liked Freak Show, too. Some of the story was stupid, but Dandy and Twisty were two of the scariest characters I've ever seen.

My favorite moment last night: when the laundress flinches, looks back and kind of giggles, then BOOM! Mare Winningham is all over that role. :yay:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

That episode was sad as hell. I just thought Freak Show was all gore with too much morality tales, where as the rest of the series has been legitimately creepy -- especially Asylum.

Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuck must be on some seriously twisted drugs to come up with the stuff they come up with for these shows.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've never seen this show and I'm skeered just reading these posts! :lol: However, I am intrigued that Lady Gaga is on it. :ohwell:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I've never seen this show and I'm skeered just reading these posts! :lol: However, I am intrigued that Lady Gaga is on it. :ohwell:

The show isn't jump out of your seat scary. It's just deranged in an intoxicating way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not scary so much as gross and disturbing. Gaga spends a lot of time covered in other peoples' blood.

But red is a good color for her, so....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geez, first Bastien, now this rapper guy. Angela Bassett doesn't have a lot of luck with men on this show.