Amish Buggies...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Good thing we have that global warming to finally warm things up for all those poor animals that don't know how to build homes and space heaters.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I can tell that a lot of peeps are back to work today earning money while on the forum with intelligent conversation.:whistle::lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
True. Let me rephrase it. Some amish beat dogs.

There are probably many non amish that beat or treat their dogs poorly.:michaelvick: There are also many horses abused and neglected by non amish.:snowflake:

I respect the amish as they have chosen to live a life that is deviod of the spoils we take for granted each day. Their families represent a set of values many non amish families have lost. We could all learn alot from working together the way their families, communities do.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
There are probably many non amish that beat or treat their dogs poorly.:michaelvick: There are also many horses abused and neglected by non amish.:snowflake:

I respect the amish as they have chosen to live a life that is deviod of the spoils we take for granted each day. Their families represent a set of values many non amish families have lost. We could all learn alot from working together the way their families, communities do.

I agree. I have hired Mennonites to work on my barn/fencing, they are hard workers and you can't beat the price for the quality.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They beat their dogs. I know this for a fact. My mom rescued a Shelty from them a few years ago.

I know a lot of non-AMish that beat their dogs.. does that mean ALL non-Amish beat their dogs??

Hell I know a black guy that raises dogs to fight, and if they don't fight he hangs them, or shoots them.. lot of people rescued his dogs.. I guess I should equate that to ALL black people abuse their dogs and shouldn't be allowed to own any..