Amish tack store?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Go to Loveville...turn by the big (its really big) Oak tree...go 2 miles and make a left by the barb wire fence...then go past Jacobs house and make a left..you are there...its so easy..

:lmao: I can laugh about these things now that I know where and WHAT certain tack shops are called by the horse people. :killingme
Paso, remember when I didn't know who Mr. Willy's was? You grilled me on being a county horse person. I just had never heard Mr. Willys refered to being Hickory Hollow back then. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:lmao: I can laugh about these things now that I know where and WHAT certain tack shops are called by the horse people. :killingme
Paso, remember when I didn't know who Mr. Willy's was? You grilled me on being a county horse person. I just had never heard Mr. Willys refered to being Hickory Hollow back then. :whistle:

You were sure a :shortbus: till I teached ya ..:bubble:

Loper

Animal Poor!
KizerSoSay said:
This sounds sexual to me, you kinky horse people :love:

Get your mind out of the gutter and READ the thread instead of listening to it. I'm sure there is no sexual music playing :whistle:

K

KizerSoSay

Loper said:
Get your mind out of the gutter and READ the thread instead of listening to it. I'm sure there is no sexual music playing :whistle:
I hear the music, I think you do too :love: BTW, my mind is always in the gutter.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
WD seems on an endless quest to stir the pot. Karma is 'I approve' or 'I disapprove'....in this case I 'disapprove' of her post.

It is all silly and hard not to get caught up in. I will bow out and acknowledge her as the potential 'best rider' of the bunch. Sorry Sadie, I know you had great eq in that pic of you w/ the pony but you could have gone to cr*p since then..... :lmao:
WHo is "her"? Winn Dixie? Have you seen her ride? If you have seen her ride I would love to know about it. I have never seen her ride, much less jump. Please tell me you have seen her jump a course? If you say she is good, maybe I do have the wrong person. I would have to apologize for hounding an individual I don't even know. That would be kind of funny, but I would sincerely say I am sorry. Hmmm now I will have to post some recent pics, so you know it isn't from 10 years ago. If they are good can I be the winner? That way lugnut will think I am cool. :razz:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
WHo is "her"? Winn Dixie? Have you seen her ride? If you have seen her ride I would love to know about it. I have never seen her ride, much less jump. Please tell me you have seen her jump a course? If you say she is good, maybe I do have the wrong person. I would have to apologize for hounding an individual I don't even know. That would be kind of funny, but I would sincerely say I am sorry. Hmmm now I will have to post some recent pics, so you know it isn't from 10 years ago. If they are good can I be the winner? That way lugnut will think I am cool. :razz:
I have seen all of you ride, and you are all big fat fakers!
:popcorn:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Okay....coming from someone with 6 posts I am going to beieve anything you say. :coffee:
Ok, first, 'believe' is spelled like so. I only point this out because you corrected someone else's spelling earlier. I realize you were anxious to respond back to me so I will let it slide. How are you so sure I have not seen you ride? Remember, I could just be pretending to be someone on here :popcorn:

K

KizerSoSay

Not4you said:
Sheesh, what an azz kisser! I hope you are getting something out of that besides brown lips.
EEEWWW, that is sick. What is an ISANTAGATA anyway? Your name or is that some condition you have? :eyebrow:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

To whom ever sent me karma saying I am mean:
NO SH!T. What was your first clue??? :buttkick:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:

We can have a cyber-show! GM style format: you better be clean, shiny, braided and no whisps!

p.s. I have no earthly idea who WD is but I don't think she's who you're thinking....she's probably a fab A/O with tons of experience....and a certificate.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Ok, first, 'believe' is spelled like so. I only point this out because you corrected someone else's spelling earlier. I realize you were anxious to respond back to me so I will let it slide. How are you so sure I have not seen you ride? Remember, I could just be pretending to be someone on here :popcorn:
:killingme exactly. I just was helping them out because they were helping me out. I was returning the favor.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
We can have a cyber-show! GM style format: you better be clean, shiny, braided and no whisps!

p.s. I have no earthly idea who WD is but I don't think she's who you're thinking....she's probably a fab A/O with tons of experience....and a certificate.
:confused: Why would she care if I was insured then?