Amish tack store?

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
:confused: Why would she care if I was insured then?
NO ONE CARES- it is all in your mind. And, I might add, what a crazily paranoid mind it is! Thank God I don't have a horse, or I would be scared of you!! NOT! People like you make me giggle. Keep up the good work :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
:confused: Why would she care if I was insured then?

Not sure how this relates to an Amish tack store, :banghead: but I'm seeing a lot of references to being insured. What's the big deal? The good trainers have it. I know I want the trainer I use to have it. In addition to safety, it represents a degree of professionalism that separates the really good trainers from the local, smaller time trainers, and those who have largely been self-taught. That's also 1 reason to use a certified trainer: they have access to insurance thru their organisation. :shrug:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Not sure how this relates to an Amish tack store, :banghead: but I'm seeing a lot of references to being insured. What's the big deal? The good trainers have it. I know I want the trainer I use to have it. In addition to safety, it represents a degree of professionalism that separates the really good trainers from the local, smaller time trainers, and those who have largely been self-taught. That's also 1 reason to use a certified trainer: they have access to insurance thru their organisation. :shrug:
blahblahblah. I told you saddlesore, ask me about some people in this here county. I will tell you truth, cross my heart as a boy scout. :flowers:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
blahblahblah. I told you saddlesore, ask me about some people in this here county. I will tell you truth, cross my heart as a boy scout. :flowers:

Ooohhh, so you're boy scout! :yay: Did you earn the equestrian badge??

All right Mr. Scout, let's see you put your $ where your mouth is: Let's hear the scoop on Crimson Clover, Flat Iron, & Holley Point. Those are the 3 farms mentioned the most here. I'm waiting . . . . . . . . . .

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Ooohhh, so you're boy scout! :yay: Did you earn the equestrian badge??

All right Mr. Scout, let's see you put your $ where your mouth is: Let's hear the scoop on Crimson Clover, Flat Iron, & Holley Point. Those are the 3 farms mentioned the most here. I'm waiting . . . . . . . . . .
Ok, this game is fun! I will tell you a 'tidbit', and you guess which place/person I am talking about. And, remember, NONE of these are real. I made them up!
Husband walked out because she is such a QUEEN B, can't keep any barn help. From what I hear, she is a fair person to learn from, but biatchy-ness level is around a 9.
Horse lisperer, wannabe Garth Brooks, needs a Crest White Strip. Doesn't know a tinkle about much that has to do with running a big ol barn, and certainly likes the girlies, (wink wink). Backwards fencing. May be able to see him on the show Divorce court.
Flaming queen with a poser girlfriend. Must be into mud and old buildings because 'she' surrounds 'herself' with them.
Big old cougar that writes bad checks to her hair dresser.
(now that is just wrong :smack: )
Family run establishment with a very narrow ass family tree. The runt of the litter just got out of the detention center, but was seen behind the Pizza Hut in Waldorf exchanging baseball cards with friendly illegal from Costa Rica.
That should make you happy for now. I have more, but I don't want to give it all away on the first date, so to speak.
Oh, and yes I was a boy scout, I am not a horse person, and I am most known for my respect for discretion. :diva:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

remaxrealtor

KizerSoSay said:
Ok, this game is fun! I will tell you a 'tidbit', and you guess which place/person I am talking about. And, remember, NONE of these are real. I made them up!
Husband walked out because she is such a QUEEN B, can't keep any barn help. From what I hear, she is a fair person to learn from, but biatchy-ness level is around a 9.
Horse lisperer, wannabe Garth Brooks, needs a Crest White Strip. Doesn't know a tinkle about much that has to do with running a big ol barn, and certainly likes the girlies, (wink wink). Backwards fencing. May be able to see him on the show Divorce court.
Flaming queen with a poser girlfriend. Must be into mud and old buildings because 'she' surrounds 'herself' with them.
Family run establishment with a very narrow ass family tree. The runt of the litter just got out of the detention center, but was seen behind the Pizza Hut in Waldorf exchanging baseball cards with friendly illegal from Costa Rica.
That should make you happy for now. I have more, but I don't want to give it all away on the first date, so to speak.
Oh, and yes I was a boy scout, I am not a horse person, and I am most known for my respect for discretion. :diva:

:coffee: What the..............?!?!

SLIM

remaxrealtor said:
:coffee: What the..............?!?!
:yeahthat: I'm still trying to figure out what's going on too! :popcorn:
At least I did find out that Paso's still trying to 'learn' people :yay: :smack:
You go girl! :dude:

K

Katie

KizerSoSay said:

SO how much glue did you sniff this morning?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SLIM said:
:yeahthat: I'm still trying to figure out what's going on too! :popcorn:
At least I did find out that Paso's still trying to 'learn' people :yay: :smack:
You go girl! :dude:

Some peeps don't learn very well...really hard to learn um....

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:

What do you mean you made this up? Well, ####e, I wanted answers, Kiz! :buttkick: And if these are real hints, how am I sposed to figure it out, when I'm a newby here. Fat lot of good you are :jameo:

I will award you credit for your cleverness with "horse lisperer" and "family run establishment with a narrow ass family tree." :killingme

A barn owner headed for Divorce Court doesn't sound like a "stable" place to board. Could you be a bit more specific??? Nor do I like the check bouncer - how about a name, huh?

Come on, Kiz :smack: if you're going to dish out the dirt, at least have the decency to name names. Help me out here!!

lsantagata79

Not4you said:
Sheesh, what an azz kisser! I hope you are getting something out of that besides brown lips.

I was being facetious...& poking fun at WinnDixie...next time I will be more blunt with my sarcasm so you can understand it...:buttkick:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
Ok, what is one???

Sorry for the delay in answering...my internet was down...L stands for the first letter of my first name & Santagata is a family name (it's Italian). Hope that helps!!!

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
What do you mean you made this up? Well, ####e, I wanted answers, Kiz! :buttkick: And if these are real hints, how am I sposed to figure it out, when I'm a newby here. Fat lot of good you are :jameo:

I will award you credit for your cleverness with "horse lisperer" and "family run establishment with a narrow ass family tree." :killingme

A barn owner headed for Divorce Court doesn't sound like a "stable" place to board. Could you be a bit more specific??? Nor do I like the check bouncer - how about a name, huh?

Come on, Kiz :smack: if you're going to dish out the dirt, at least have the decency to name names. Help me out here!!

Just curious Saddlesore...you mentioned you were new to the area...if so...how is it you recognize the cleverness of "horse lisperer" and "family run establishment with a narrow ass family tree"???:duel: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
:killingme

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Just curious Saddlesore...you mentioned you were new to the area...if so...how is it you recognize the cleverness of "horse lisperer" and "family run establishment with a narrow ass family tree"???:duel: :whistle:
Yeah, that is right!! I don't think Saddle is who they say they are!!!!!!! I think they are posing!! Let's out them right now- it is really ( dramatic music) SADIELADY!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
Yeah, that is right!! I don't think Saddle is who they say they are!!!!!!! I think they are posing!! Let's out them right now- it is really ( dramatic music) SADIELADY!!
That's funny. I have to go ride now. :larry:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Sorry for the delay in answering...my internet was down...L stands for the first letter of my first name & Santagata is a family name (it's Italian). Hope that helps!!!
But is says ISantagata. I is not an L, last time I checked. I know tons of Santagatatagaas and you are not one. Who are you really? (I hate a man who lies)