Amish tack store?

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
I was being facetious...& poking fun at WinnDixie...next time I will be more blunt with my sarcasm so you can understand it...:buttkick:
:jerry: Everybody was kung fu fighting..

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
Just curious Saddlesore...you mentioned you were new to the area...if so...how is it you recognize the cleverness of "horse lisperer" and "family run establishment with a narrow ass family tree"???:duel: :whistle:

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to get that 'horse lisperer' is clearly a take on 'horse whisperer'. As to who the person is who lisps, that I don't know, which is why I asked for names. :duh: (Not that I care if someone lisps: there's nothing wrong with that).

Again, I've no idea which family run establishment has a narrow ass family tree, but it's a great quote, don't you think? :lmao:

And yes, I'm new to the area, which is why I've been asking for information. Fortunately, many folk here have PMed me some genuinely useful information, for which I am very grateful.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programme . . . . :blahblah:

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
I was being facetious...& poking fun at WinnDixie...next time I will be more blunt with my sarcasm so you can understand it...:buttkick:

Hmmm, sounded more like wistful thinking to me . . . :whistle:
Me thinks you doth protest too much :razz:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
But is says ISantagata. I is not an L, last time I checked. I know tons of Santagatatagaas and you are not one. Who are you really? (I hate a man who lies)

It's a lower case L you re-re...example...uppercase L lower case l uppercase I lowercase i...do you see the diference now?

"Santagatatagaas" I am not one of those...I am however a Santagata

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
Hmmm, sounded more like wistful thinking to me . . . :whistle:
Me thinks you doth protest too much :razz:

What exactly is "wistful" thinking...I'm new to the area & I'm not familiar with that word...:poke: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
It's a lower case L you re-re...example...uppercase L lower case l uppercase I lowercase i...do you see the diference now?

"Santagatatagaas" I am not one of those...I am however a Santagata
You are NOT a Santagata. I already told you I know everyone and I know the Santagatas's's and you ain't one of 'em. So there.

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
You are NOT a Santagata. I already told you I know everyone and I know the Santagatas's's and you ain't one of 'em. So there.

Um sure...whatever you say crazy lady ...when you say you know everyone are you referring to everyone? or just everyone around here?

(Edited to say) If I'm not a Santagata then who exactly do you think I am?

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ya'll English Barn folk are a whole different breed. :crazy:
I'll take my Extreme trail rides and over nighters with good food and great friends anyday.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
I'll take my Extreme trail rides and over nighters with good food and great friends anyday.

:lmao: From what hear you guys should be called the wild bunch :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
happyappygirl said:
lsantagata is definitely not one of the English folk, but we put up with her anyway. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:

Ummmmm food...:yum:

ps how about the "colombian" folks...I dont fit english or western..Hell what am I?? :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:

ps how about the "colombian" folks...I dont fit english or western..Hell what am I?? :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:
paso-fitzo?
Paso-Westo?
Wester-fina?
just got my nails done for my cruise and am still getting used to typing with 'em :lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

:shrug: Confussed :confused: You ride in a Bob marshall that is a western saddle.... :smack: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:shrug: Confussed :confused: You ride in a Bob marshall that is a western saddle.... :smack: :lmao:

No horn so is it still western????...but Jan and Bef ride in the Pasos Colombian saddles cuz I am too cheap to buy BM's for them to ride in.. :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Um sure...whatever you say crazy lady ...when you say you know everyone are you referring to everyone? or just everyone around here?

I know EVERYONE worth knowing :razz: I know the Santagatago's, we go way back. There is Mario, Antonio, Fredo, Roberto.. I could go on but I think you get the idea.
Do you have anything to add to my list of barn critiques, or are you just going to stay boring?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
paso-fitzo?
Paso-Westo?
Wester-fina?
just got my nails done for my cruise and am still getting used to typing with 'em :lol:

What cruise where de hell are ya going?

And da ride tomorrow does not have those catagories to choose from..I have to pick Enghish or Western ...I'm screwed..

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
No horn so is it still western????...but Jan and Bef ride in the Pasos Colombian saddles cuz I am too cheap to buy BM's for them to ride in.. :lmao:
You can't afford to buy a bowel movement? now that is sick...

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:

By the way, sleuth, I am NOT a woman.