Amish tack store?

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
Did ya like it :popcorn:
What? You mean the unsigned karma you just sent me?
I have a question. I am not trying to be mean, but are you a fat ass, twinkie eating smib? I only ask because it says so underneath each one of your posts. You must be proud of it, since you make sure everyone reads it. If you are, (not that there is anything wrong with it) I am glad you are proud. You big men should be happy with you size. My uncle was big and always had a hard time finding clothes. Do you have that problem? :howdy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
What? You mean the unsigned karma you just sent me?
I have a question. I am not trying to be mean, but are you a fat ass, twinkie eating smib? I only ask because it says so underneath each one of your posts. You must be proud of it, since you make sure everyone reads it. If you are, (not that there is anything wrong with it) I am glad you are proud. You big men should be happy with you size. My uncle was big and always had a hard time finding clothes. Do you have that problem? :howdy:

Yep I am proud of my big ass...and my big :gossip: I will have to show it to you one day.. :whistle:

lsantagata79

"Do you have anything to add to my list of barn critiques, or are you just going to stay boring?[/QUOTE]"

hmm...Divorce Court, that's a fun show...I look forward to that show everyday!

:evil:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
lsantagata79 said:
"Do you have anything to add to my list of barn critiques, or are you just going to stay boring?
"

:evil:[/QUOTE]

I have never boarded I have no comment... :lmao:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
I know EVERYONE worth knowing :razz: I know the Santagatago's, we go way back. There is Mario, Antonio, Fredo, Roberto.. I could go on but I think you get the idea.
Do you have anything to add to my list of barn critiques, or are you just going to stay boring?

what's that barn that doesn't advertise? i can't think of their name but they just go around to other barns & attempt to get people to leave & come over to their barn by offering them things that don't exist....such as...top quality show horses for lease...lower rates than current customers...an on site trainer that doesn't really know how to train but claims they have trained with a big time english person out of Florida when in fact all they were was a glorified groom (& only lasted for 2 weeks...so the story goes)...

darnit the farm name is on the tip of my tongue & i can't remember it for the life of me...i must just be tired, maybe if i just lay flat on my back for a minute i'll remember it...hmm...still can't remember...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
lsantagata79 said:
what's that barn that doesn't advertise? i can't think of their name but they just go around to other barns & attempt to get people to leave & come over to their barn by offering them things that don't exist....such as...top quality show horses for lease...lower rates than current customers...an on site trainer that doesn't really know how to train but claims they have trained with a big time english person out of Florida when in fact all they were was a glorified groom (& only lasted for 2 weeks...so the story goes)...

darnit the farm name is on the tip of my tongue & i can't remember it for the life of me...i must just be tired, maybe if i just lay flat on my back for a minute i'll remember it...hmm...still can't remember...

:popcorn: Still cant figure it out Flat on your back?? :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:

That's what I'm talkin' bout!! Let your inner biatch come out :starcat: Oh, by the way, I heard you spend alot of time on your back :popcorn:

K

KizerSoSay

KizerSoSay said:
That's what I'm talkin' bout!! Let your inner biatch come out :starcat: Oh, by the way, I heard you spend alot of time on your back :popcorn:
Oh wait, that's not you. You don't get any at all :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
Yep I am proud of my big ass...and my big :gossip: I will have to show it to you one day.. :whistle:

Is yours as big as Smooth Marine's?? :drool:

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
I'm a nun...it's against the rules.

Ummm, a nun or a priest? I'm getting confused about who's what here . . . .
:eyebrow:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
lsantagata79 said:

:lalala: careful.....don't use names. :lalala:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
KizerSoSay said:
You can't afford to buy a bowel movement? now that is sick...
:killingme
she got ya

I'm going on a Royal caribbean cruise. my sister and i got my mom one for xmas and are taking her and Jesse. :biggrin: leavin' tomorrow am bright and early.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:popcorn: Still cant figure it out Flat on your back?? :lmao:
:lol:

:nono:
Paso you know better than to get involved....
BTW we're coming to St Mary's river today. hope i don't break a nail the day before i go. better ride a nice horse :lol:

Last edited:
S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
Nope...maybe if someone wacked me upside the head with a tire iron i might remember....

OK, so Mr. S.Gata & Mr. Paso are willing to name names. Obviously they are talking about Flat-Iron boarding facility. :popcorn: Hmmm, I've gotten some PMs about how nice it is, and now Paso & Santagata are sayin it ain't so! This is what I was talkin 'bout - the true gouge. Keep it comin! :yay: