And the Skins are off...

Ponytail

Skins Win! :yahoo:

To the ones who did not pick them in the pool. :neener:

Eh, I can stand to lose one point. Gotta laugh at those that lost 5 points on it though. :lmao:

Got my fiver on the Giants. So far, only lost the Redskins and Raiders. :cool:

Good games all day though so far. Can't wait for tomorrow night. :duel:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nope - :roflmao:

After Santana Moss' touchdown it was a lock in my mind. Defense has been playing great all day.

I know folks will take whatever win they can get but this would have been a blowout if they could have gotten the ball in the endzone on those first 3 drives. The Skins still aren't showing me they have any fire or intensity. And I see no real leadership from Campbell. The guy is going to get killed back there with his indecisiveness.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I know folks will take whatever win they can get but this would have been a blowout if they could have gotten the ball in the endzone on those first 3 drives. The Skins still aren't showing me they have any fire or intensity. And I see no real leadership from Campbell. The guy is going to get killed back there with his indecisiveness.

Are you Andy's dad?

Yes, it could have been a blowout but 3 different offenses for him to learn and you expect Campbell to come out swinging like he has been playing the same offense for 5 years? :confused:

With each series he looks better... as long as there are no switching of coaches or offense by Danny-boy we will have a fighting chance.

Show some patience... every switch of coaches or the play book causes a learning curve.

My only gripe - Durant Brooks over Derrick Frost, What in the 'Eff where they thinking when they got rid of Frost. :doh:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Great comeback by the Skins. Granted they should have won the game by the 2nd quarter. Superb offensive performance with more than 400+ yards. An even better defensive performance.

My only gripe...

...special teams. :boo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Official stats.

London Fletcher (24) is second in tackles to only Jonathan Vilma (25) in the entire league.

Brees 22/33 216 yards 1 td 2 int
Bush 10 attempts for 28 yards

Saints defense 2 sacks

Campbell 24/36 321 yards 1 td
Portis 21 attempts for 96 yards 2 td's
Moss 7 rec. for 164 yards and 1 td 1 run for 27 yards

Redskins defense 2 sacks
Chris Horton (rookie) 2 int. 1 fumble recovery

Time of possession

Saints 25:46
Redskins 34:14

Total net yards

Saints 250
Redskins 455

With two touchdowns, Clinton Portis surpasses Larry Brown for fourth on the Redskins all time list.

Jason Campbell completed passes to 9 different receivers.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
We shall see, it's another tough opponent.

We didn't get any favors in this schedule.

I forgot to wear my jersey today....I didn't even see the game :( Someone needs to put out a public memo that reminds people that it's not ok to ask someone do hang out during a Skins game unless it involves actually watching the skins game.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Skins proved they can get the ball down the field, almost at will. But they just can’t get it in the endzone. Campbell threw well but still hesitates and is going to get hurt if he doesn’t get rid of the ball faster. Horton? WOW! Moss? WOW! Cooley? WOW! Portis? Still overpaid, has pretty shoes and can't keep his mouth shut, but good.

The Skins owned the stats in this game but barely squeaked a win.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm...

The Skins proved they can get the ball down the field, almost at will. But they just can’t get it in the endzone. Campbell threw well but still hesitates and is going to get hurt if he doesn’t get rid of the ball faster. Horton? WOW! Moss? WOW! Cooley? WOW! Portis? Still overpaid, has pretty shoes and can't keep his mouth shut, but good.

The Skins owned the stats in this game but barely squeaked a win.

...thinking we watched two different games yesterday.