Animal Lease Law

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Animal Rights said:
Why did everyone get too far off the subject,
Because unless you become a fascist dictator and declare martial law, there's nothing you can do about irresponsible and annoying pet owners.

So we might as well have some fun. :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Animal Rights said:
Why did everyone get too far off the subject, This was meant to help not get into other stuff.
It started with your title, a LEASE is a rental agreement and a LEASH is a lead for an animal

Oh, and ALL threads go off topic :lol:

And while we're off topic, exactaly what rights does an animal have? I understand that people have a responsibility to treat them humanely, but I've never understood what their rights are.

BuddyLee

Football addict
aps45819 said:
And while we're off topic, exactaly what rights does an animal have? I understand that people have a responsibility to treat them humanely, but I've never understood what their rights are.
I think Gumbo knows this one.

PrepH4U

Animal Rights said:
Why did everyone get too far off the subject, This was meant to help not get into other stuff.
So what did you have for supper? :whistle: It was really hot out today huh?

Mikeinsmd

aps45819 said:
It started with your title, a LEASE is a rental agreement and a LEASH is a lead for an animal

Oh, and ALL threads go off topic :lol:

:yeahthat: I might lease K_Jo and keep her on a leash. Then I could adviSe her on spelling adviCe.... :killingme

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
I wonder how Dems is feeling?

OK, swelling went downenough and they popped a cast on me that about goes frommy elbow uparound my thumb (thumb spike style cast) - fingers are a bit free buthurts to move and I cant type with it without pain or the fat bottom of my hand part of the cast clunking down on about 8 keys at once. I have to stretch (ouch) my fingers to be longer than the uderside of this cast to type. ortho dr said its on for at least 6 weeks. i go back nextmonday for more x-rays. Head and neck are better though :huggy: - more importantly I broke a nail :mad: (j/k :lol:)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dems4me said:
OK, swelling went downenough and they popped a cast on me that about goes frommy elbow uparound my thumb (thumb spike style cast) - fingers are a bit free buthurts to move and I cant type with it without pain or the fat bottom of my hand part of the cast clunking down on about 8 keys at once. I have to stretch (ouch) my fingers to be longer than the uderside of this cast to type. ortho dr said its on for at least 6 weeks. i go back nextmonday for more x-rays. Head and neck are better though :huggy: - more importantly I broke a nail :mad: (j/k :lol:)
I'm sorry about your hand. :huggy: I'm also sorry your buthurts. :lmao: