Annoying boy...food for thought.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's just a sad individual and a waste of air. I surely hope that his sperm doesn't reproduce anything like him, what a horrific problem that will be. We don't need his gene pool going any further than this...

I think you will get nearly unanimous agreement on that. :killingme

He's like a fly with a hundred wings....a never-ending train wreck. I can't help torturing the poor fool because he begs for and then absorbs so much abuse... it's like pouring a quart of pee in to a boxcar load of Depends.

seeamovie

I was actually saying that there are many examples of off duty officers doing wrong that can be referenced as well as many of them doing good.
These examples of good, and bad just goes to show they are much like everyone else. Probably because they are people.

What is it that police officers have done to you that would make you want to look at the negative?

seeamovie

I was hoping from the post you were responding to that most people would take it that I think that police officers were like everyone else. Some good some bad. I do have issues with a few local LEO's who have abused their power, and built their career's with illegal, and unethical behavior.

I am relieved to know that your power of comprehension is still on mute.:dork:

I thought the officer gave the example of the police officer who acted illegally being arrested. So the system seemed to do its job. So I ask again. You seem to focus on the negative. I praise local law enforcement for what clearly shows them as not hiding behind the so called thin blue line and going after the corrupt.

L

letmetellyou

I thought the officer gave the example of the police officer who acted illegally being arrested. So the system seemed to do its job. So I ask again. You seem to focus on the negative. I praise local law enforcement for what clearly shows them as not hiding behind the so called thin blue line and going after the corrupt.

You are waisting your time with this guy. He is going to play the game of "the cops are good, except the ones who testified against my pal". They of course were bad. He'll neglect to mention that an impartial judge stated that his pal was a crook.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Too many outraged civilian eye witnesses to cover this one up. Plus the fact that the ATV driver and the drunk cop had a history. Nice try though.

seeamovie

Too many outraged civilian eye witnesses to cover this one up. Plus the fact that the ATV driver and the drunk cop had a history. Nice try though.

I'm not "trying" anything. It wasn't reported by me. If you have examples of cops covering stuff up tell us about it. Read my prior posts. I don't always support cops. If they are wrong they are wrong. But I don't look to find fault just because they are cops.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Good morning everybody!

:howdy:

A_B I'm with you on this. I am an eye witness to the corruption of the good ole boy crowd. But as you know, the corruption goes so deep even the honest cops don't dare mention it. All these name calling posts are what they are reduced to when they can't slap cuffs on you for questioning thier integrity. They figure if they can overwhelm you with negative posts they can silence you. Lets see how many DWI arrests are made leaving Toots bar tonite after the meet and greet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But as you know, the corruption goes so deep even the honest cops don't dare mention it. .

So where is the evidence and example it even exists then?.... we are supposed to take your word for it that it 'just does'??

:killingme That's rich.

All A_B incessantly manages to do is recycle the same few (and quite stale) examples he has managed to cling to and memorize.

He's got s short list with a long telling.

What you got?

foodcritic

A_B I'm with you on this. I am an eye witness to the corruption of the good ole boy crowd. But as you know, the corruption goes so deep even the honest cops don't dare mention it. All these name calling posts are what they are reduced to when they can't slap cuffs on you for questioning thier integrity. They figure if they can overwhelm you with negative posts they can silence you. Lets see how many DWI arrests are made leaving Toots bar tonite after the meet and greet.

WOW what a shocker. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Birds of a feather propagandize together.....:killingme

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
So where is the evidence and example it even exists then?.... we are supposed to take your word for it that it 'just does'??

:killingme That's rich.

All A_B incessantly manages to do is recycle the same few (and quite stale) examples he has managed to cling to and memorize.

What you got?

That's the point. It was all covered up so the only 'evidence' is my word against thiers. But you already know that. Quit feigning ignorance.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
C'mon Gilligan.

We're still waiting for you to tell the tale of the beautiful young girl that got splattered like Yogi by the cruiser flying along in Mechanicsville.

:tap:

No..we are waiting for evidence of anything to do with corrupt police acitivities, dimwad. Stop trying to deflect and change the subject.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's the point. It was all covered up so the only 'evidence' is my word against there's. But you already know that. Quit feigning ignorance.

But in the absence of information there is only ignorance. So...spit it out. What corruption is going on the only you are willing to talk about?

And no..your 'word' is quite worthless when its a mere assertion with no factual backup whatsoever. Look up 'baseless assertion'..you'll get the idea.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
That's the point. It was all covered up so the only 'evidence' is my word against thiers. But you already know that. Quit feigning ignorance.

But in the absence of information there is only ignorance. So...spit it out. What corruption is going on the only you are willing to talk about?

And no..your 'word' is quite worthless when its a mere assertion with no factual backup whatsoever. Look up 'baseless assertion'..you'll get the idea.

I already addressed this too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've already asked someone to tell the tale of the missing building supplies.

That wasn't corruption at work?

:popcorn:

This guy already answered that silly post best: