Annoying boy...food for thought.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Those he continually libeled slandered went about running their businesses and gaining wealth..and that they sure did well too. It's quite amusing to me that ole Ken was such a total failure in business while so many of his favorite targets..Gatton..Harris..etc. continued to prosper.

So ol Ken is broke, has unpaid judgements against him, is widely reviled and yet is proud of the fact that he escaped being held liable for slander and libel..... while so many of his targets are comfortably wealthy, largely ignoring Ken and concentrating on their businesses. I know which outcome I would call the better one..:killingme

Maybe that's just me.

I can see the interview now.

Interviewer: So..tell me..what do you consider your career's crowning achievement, Ken?
Ken: I would have to say my singular success was that I slandered so many people and never had a judgement against me.

:dingding:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
You've made a good point and I'm going to expand on it.

I'd like to thank the drunken cop who stopped, and beat up the ATV rider that unlawfully had that four wheeler on the shoulder.

That shining example of law enforcement upheld the law from his own personal vehicle; he didn't need a cop car.

If I remember right, he even did it with his family sitting right in the pickup truck that he was driving.

So you guys are right, and I am completely guilty of not giving credit for all the great things that you do for us while off-duty.

Here's a toast to all of your hard, non-paid, off-duty work ladies and gentlemen!

:buddies:

Sorry if this was already posted but

What you fail to mention is that deputy was also FIRED.