Annoying boy...food for thought.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's an answer?

What happened with the missing building supplies?

What's the tale?

Where are the building supply capers now?

:whistle:

Ignoring the "A_B has a few examples he recycles ad nauseum for years" part of the answer...what year did that happen? Hmmm?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A_B asked you a question little buddy. Can't you answer.

I find your assertions of current corruption far more interesting and relevant than one of A_B's incessant/obsessive rehashings of old events. I'm interested in what is happening now..not what was over and done with many years ago. Even you can understand that, I'm sure.

So you addressed all that corruption..and you are just having a little trouble finding the thread(s) to link to. It's OK...I'll wait.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I find your assertions of current corruption far more interesting and relevant than one of A_B's incessant/obsessive rehashings of old events. I'm interested in what is happening now..not what was over and done with many years ago. Even you can understand that, I'm sure.

So you addressed all that corruption..and you are just having a little trouble finding the thread(s) to link to. It's OK...I'll wait.

You wouldn't mind quoting that post by me would you. Of course you would because it doesn't exist. Are you getting desperate little buddy?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You wouldn't mind quoting that post by me would you. Of course you would because it doesn't exist. Are you getting desperate little buddy?

Sure..happy to help. Since you are having difficulties, I took the liberty of making the really important part of your assertion bold...

I am an eye witness to the corruption of the good ole boy crowd. But as you know, the corruption goes so deep even the honest cops don't dare mention it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Old. Sorry your having trouble.

So you've decided that you maybe didn't really address anything, could not support your innuendo and are now flailing around looking silly trying to find the exit..or have I missed something?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
A_B I'm with you on this. I am an eye witness to the corruption of the good ole boy crowd. But as you know, the corruption goes so deep even the honest cops don't dare mention it. All these name calling posts are what they are reduced to when they can't slap cuffs on you for questioning thier integrity. They figure if they can overwhelm you with negative posts they can silence you. Lets see how many DWI arrests are made leaving Toots bar tonite after the meet and greet.

That's the point. It was all covered up so the only 'evidence' is my word against thiers. But you already know that. Quit feigning ignorance.

Sorry to disappoint you. But I've already addressed this.

But you say you mentioned it. Still waiting for a link.

You've regurgitated so much today your breath must smell like vomit.:killingme