Annoying boy...food for thought.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You've regurgitated so much today your breath must smell like vomit

You've danced and dodged so much today you must be totally out of breath and truly exhausted.

Go lie down on the couch. You can provide the links later.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Naw, ready to go. But stop boring me.:popcorn:

Hey..you said you addressed something and then you refused to even provide a link to back up that assertion.... I just wanted to read what you had posted is all. But you disappoint.

Ah well..at least I can provide a link back to this thread the next time you go off with half-cocked unsupported accusations. Save us some time.:evil:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Hey..you said you addressed something and then you refused to even provide a link to back up that assertion.... I just wanted to read what you had posted is all. But you disappoint.

Ah well..at least I can provide a link back to this thread the next time you go off with half-cocked unsupported accusations. Save us some time.:evil:

Now you're just being stupid. Post amongst yourselves.

seeamovie

Ok, I looked all through hoping to find out something about the building supply. Could tell me what you are talking about? You asked me about it, but I have no clue as to what it is.

seeamovie

"LEONARDTOWN --- Who has the loot?

That question, involving a missing tractor trailer load of property which had been in the custody of the St. Mary’s Sheriff’s Department, was raised one year ago in news reports in ST. MARY’S TODAY, is one step closer to being answered.

Attorneys for a local man seeking the return of his property from police custody, which was seized from him during a police raid of his home in which criminal charges against him were later dropped, recently completed preliminary steps of the lawsuit which revealed who may have been responsible for stealing the property from police custody.

Court filings in a federal suit brought by a Hermanville man against former St. Mary’s Sheriff Richard Voorhaar and ten unnamed deputies have been amended in Federal Court with the suit now alleging that the property of the plaintiff which disappeared in police custody was actually stolen in a scheme involving the Assistant Sheriff Steven Doolan.

The amended complaint filed in United States District Court not only alleges that Deputy Steven Doolan, who had been the second in command at the department with the rank of captain when the first news of nearly $80,000 worth of building supplies was missing from police custody was part of a conspiracy to steal the property but also clears former Sheriff Richard Voorhaar of any wrongdoing in connection with the theft.

Voorhaar had defrocked Doolan of his position as Captain and demoted him to the rank of Lieutenant which he now holds. Voorhaar also had suspended Doolan for about two months before bringing him back to work handling clerical duties."

Court News - St. Mary's Today Online Edition

Who is Sheriff Richard Voohaar? :confused: Does this captain doolan still work there? I have never heard of these people.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Who is Sheriff Richard Voohaar? :confused: Does this captain doolan still work there? I have never heard of these people.

:killingme Who indeed?

A_B and his ilk are quite firmly stuck in the distant past. It's a kind of disease, shortened to "OCD".

L

letmetellyou

Doesn't it bother you that all these people have moved up, and you are now just a loser who can't even get a phone call into the top administrators in Leonardtown? You've been reduced to coming here and arguing with people trying to spew your hatred?

haha, you have failed miserably at getting Fritz out of office....with all your efforts he succeeds, but you lose your azz in your business. It must make you feel horrible to be such a loser.

Now I understand why you hate them. It just occurred to me. They are winners and you are a loser. That’s the way it was and the way it will always be. Thank you for the good laugh Kenny, have a great weekend.

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Amazing that all that dirt just up and disappeared now, isn't it?

:popcorn:

Thats just what happens to dirtbag muckrakers who routinely refuse to pay their creditors. Their chit disappears and they eventually become an irrelevant public joke.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So what's up with that?

I mean the only failed restaurant owner you ever parade around is the you dislike.

And you claim he never stiffed you.

:

He slimed a lot of people I call friends..and even more that I knew well enough to know his slime attackes were not deserved.

That kind of behavior can kinda come back and haunt a fella..if you get my drift. I might throw that dirtbag a blacksmith's anvil if he was drowning. Might.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You hang out with slimy friends?

Shocking.

You guys still haven't managed to bring up a single legal case he lost againt slander, libel, etc.

I guess that truly makes your friends guilty of being slimy, right?

:

Those he continually libeled slandered went about running their businesses and gaining wealth..and that they sure did well too. It's quite amusing to me that ole Ken was such a total failure in business while so many of his favorite targets..Gatton..Harris..etc. continued to prosper.

So ol Ken is broke, has unpaid judgements against him, is widely reviled and yet is proud of the fact that he escaped being held liable for slander and libel..... while so many of his targets are comfortably wealthy, largely ignoring Ken and concentrating on their businesses. I know which outcome I would call the better one..:killingme

Maybe that's just me.

I can see the interview now.

Interviewer: So..tell me..what do you consider your career's crowning achievement, Ken?
Ken: I would have to say my singular success was that I slandered so many people and never had a judgement against me.

Last edited: