Another Democrat takes a shot at Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now the bullshit lying media is saying, oh, it was two guys shooting at each other, not Trump.

Because sure, guys go to an exclusive golf course to shoot each other up all the time.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now they're back to saying it was an assassination attempt:

Routh was allegedly armed with an assault rifle outside Trump International Golf Club while Trump was playing the fifth hole on Sunday afternoon.

He was able to push the muzzle of his gun through the chainlink fence outside the golf club, authorities said.

Doesn't sound like two guys beefing to me.....

Anyway, Democrats are instigating this with their violent rhetoric. They need to be shut the **** down. Permanently.

Ramp Guy

Anyway, Democrats are instigating this with their violent rhetoric. They need to be shut the **** down. Permanently.
Didn't take long for MSNBC to blame Trump, not a surprise since it is MSNBC.

"MSNBC anchor Alex Witt questioned Sunday whether former President Donald Trump and his campaign needed to tone down their rhetoric after the 2024 GOP nominee faced an apparent would-be assassin for the second time in three months."

What a joke she is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Didn't take long for MSNBC to blame Trump, not a surprise since it is MSNBC.

"MSNBC anchor Alex Witt questioned Sunday whether former President Donald Trump and his campaign needed to tone down their rhetoric after the 2024 GOP nominee faced an apparent would-be assassin for the second time in three months."

What a joke she is.

Trump needs to tone down *his* rhetoric. Not the people screaming that he's Hitler and going to kill us all.....they're fine.

If I were in charge I'd shut them down and put every single one of their heads on a pike.

See @SamSpade ? This is what I was talking about in the other thread. There are any number of Alex Witt's in this country who will gladly take a job making a buffoon of themselves and causing direct harm to people.

Ramp Guy

"
Law enforcement name Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, as the suspect in the shooting.

Routh lives in Hawaii and is purportedly a shed builder."

Where is this guy's "Aloha Sprit"... Well, Hawaii is very very deep blue.

Here is his LinkedIn site... I can't open it as I don't belong.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-routh-81a22611

Ryan Routh - Owner - Camp Box Honolulu | LinkedIn

"I currently build very simple housing structures for the less fortunate and pursue a wide range of other creative projects towards developing unique products ..."

Attachments

• hawaii.jpeg
    hawaii.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 9

Ramp Guy

Harris said on the social media platform X: “I have been briefed on reports of gunshots fired near former President Trump and his property in Florida, and I am glad he is safe. Violence has no place in America.”

Then quit calling him a "threat to democracy", a fascist and having people in your administration calling him Hitler. It's that easy bird brain!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"

"I currently build very simple housing structures for the less fortunate and pursue a wide range of other creative projects towards developing unique products ..."

Yep, that's one of Kamala's Democrats alright. The Democrats and their media messengers incite this violence and call to the crazies to do their bidding.

Twice. That's twice a Democrat hit man has tried to assassinate our President. Do the Republicans intend to do anything about this?

Reactions: BOP

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So according to Megan Kelly’s states attorney guest, he never got a chance to fire. The SS agents saw him lining up the shot and shot towards him first scaring him off.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

BOP

"

I guess "shed builder" sounds better than "outhouse builder," especially since the invention of the plastic biffy.

BOP

So according to Megan Kelly’s states attorney guest, he never got a chance to fire. The SS agents saw him lining up the shot and shot towards him first scaring him off.
Yet in PA, they were like, trick shooters or something, responding and taking the guy out before he could talk...er, I mean: faster than should have been humanly possible.

In other words, they knew he was there. Even a novice shooter like me can figure out that a) they had no clue where he was, in which case, the odds against them finding him, coming on target, and taking him out with that kind of accuracy would be astronomical, or b) they knew EXACTLY where he was, and took him out before the local po-po could take him into custody and put him into Epstein's cell. Or something.

You know they're not going to stop, either with the violent rhetoric they accuse Trump and the right of, or the attempts on Trump.