Another Democrat takes a shot at Trump

BOP

Harris said on the social media platform X: “I have been briefed on reports of gunshots fired near former President Trump and his property in Florida, and I am glad he is safe. Violence has no place in America.”

Then quit calling him a "threat to democracy", a fascist and having people in your administration calling him Hitler. It's that easy bird brain!

But not a peep out of the alleged President Potatohead.

I say Joe is on the express ride to Satan's bedroom with Satan and Saddam.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know they're not going to stop, either with the violent rhetoric they accuse Trump and the right of, or the attempts on Trump.

They're all right back at it, ratcheting up the violence. Lester Holt said on national TV tonight that it's Trump's own fault because he says mean things about Democrats.

I'm really angry about what the Democrats are doing to our country, and it's seriously pissing me off that the people in charge don't seem to give a damn. The last assassination attempt is basically forgotten, and this one will stop being news within 48 hours. Prominent Democrats go on TV and social media literally saying they wish the shooter hadn't missed, and that Trump shouldn't say things that make Democrats hate him. "Well? If he was a Democrat progbot we wouldn't be trying to kill him."

The Democrats are literally trying to assassinate their political opponent and still half the country wants to vote for them. Un-****ing-believable.

I'm really upset about this, and a lot of it is because we hire people to do something about sh*t like this and they just mouth a bunch of words, then go get drunk with their cronies. Kamala Harris isn't supposed to be allowed to hire hitmen to take out her opponent, and yet here she is...and I feel like I'm the only person in the world who cares.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But not a peep out of the alleged President Potatohead.

I say Joe is on the express place to Satan's bedroom with Satan and Saddam.

It is my fervent hope he dies in a federal prison. Maybe he can share a cell with his crackhead criminal son.

We should have never allowed these scumbags to take over our country.

TPD

the poor dad
I'm really angry about what the Democrats are doing to our country, and it's seriously pissing me off that the people in charge don't seem to give a damn. The last assassination attempt is basically forgotten, and this one will stop being news within 48 hours. Prominent Democrats go on TV and social media literally saying they wish the shooter hadn't missed, and that Trump shouldn't say things that make Democrats hate him.
It is hard for me to be nice anymore to anyone who admits to being a democrat. I just want to punch them in the face. Like you, I am pissed off at the direction our country has taken since Obama, and it is only getting worse. I keep asking the question - when are we going to stand up and take our country back. I'm now of the belief the answer is never. So if Trump loses in November, and we see there is election fraud, are we going to march on the Capitol again? Hell no, because no one wants to risk being thrown in a DC jail cell forever. We are just going to roll over and take it up the a*s like good boys and girls.

WingsOfGold

It is hard for me to be nice anymore to anyone who admits to being a democrat. I just want to punch them in the face. Like you, I am pissed off at the direction our country has taken since Obama, and it is only getting worse. I keep asking the question - when are we going to stand up and take our country back. I'm now of the belief the answer is never. So if Trump loses in November, and we see there is election fraud, are we going to march on the Capitol again? Hell no, because no one wants to risk being thrown in a DC jail cell forever. We are just going to roll over and take it up the a*s like good boys and girls.
Started with Clinton actually.

SamSpade

Did you catch how the PBC Sheriff had to say that the reason he's not surrounded by law enforcement, is, he's not CURRENTLY President?

Aren't all ex-Presidents afforded this kiind of protection, for as long as they live? Does Obama get this kind of protection? Or Joe?

Reactions: BOP

Tech

Did you catch how the PBC Sheriff had to say that the reason he's not surrounded by law enforcement, is, he's not CURRENTLY President?

Aren't all ex-Presidents afforded this kiind of protection, for as long as they live? Does Obama get this kind of protection? Or Joe?
Poor choice of words made in the spur of the moment. All former presidents are given protection, is it the same a sitting prez? Should a candidate have a certain level?
Did the local lead agent have authority to request additional support from the locals as needed?

Tech

Brought up in the news shows -

How did the guy know that Trump is playing golf on days like that? Did someone tell him - or had he been watching for days?
Yep, if he was local he may have seen activity but from Hawaii/Carolinas?

Reactions: BOP

seekeroftruth

It's all over the news right now

The Democrats are turning us into a third world shithole with their violent rhetoric and assassination attempts on political enemies. And Kamala will surely come out and say that *Trump* is Hitler and a "threat to our democracy" and pay the shooter's bail.

I don't think a democrat did it. If Trump is killed, we're stuck with JD Vance, cats, and Loopier Loomer!!!! If Trump is killed, we might even be headed to civil war...

Nope... I think these are lunatics... who want their 15 minutes of fame at any cost. I don't think either of them thought it through.

I hope I'm right. We'll see...

Oh and I think Kamala would rather see Trump in jail. The prosecutor in her must be crying for it... if they kill him... she doesn't get to jail him.

I hope I'm right... We'll see... they took this one alive!

:coffee:

SamSpade

THIS is why I do like Trump - another guy tries to kill him - friend Lindsey Graham calls him on the phone and asks if he's ok.

"Yeah, yeah, I was TWO under after 5..."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't think a democrat did it.

and you would be WRONG ......

Trump golf course gunman Ryan Wesley Routh's chilling social media posts surface... as it's revealed he was arrested in 2002 for having 'weapons of mass destruction'

The suspect who allegedly wanted to shoot Donald Trump has a rap sheet that includes a hours-long standoff and 'terrorist threats' and a social media post saying he can't wait until the former president is 'gone.'

Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, is in custody after aiming an AK-47 rifle barrel towards Trump when he was golfing at his course in West Palm Beach, Florida on Sunday.

The would-be shooter was convicted more than two decades ago with possessing a weapon of mass destruction, according to a more than two-decades old News & Record report.

BOP

I don't think a democrat did it. If Trump is killed, we're stuck with JD Vance, cats, and Loopier Loomer!!!! If Trump is killed, we might even be headed to civil war...

Nope... I think these are lunatics... who want their 15 minutes of fame at any cost. I don't think either of them thought it through.

I hope I'm right. We'll see...

Oh and I think Kamala would rather see Trump in jail. The prosecutor in her must be crying for it... if they kill him... she doesn't get to jail him.

I hope I'm right... We'll see... they took this one alive!

:coffee:
The alleged perp is from the bluest of the bluest blue state - what are the odds he votes blue?

And do you really think Kamalalaladingdong has a thought in her head?