Another Democrat takes a shot at Trump

Ramp Guy

So tell me who is raising the level of hate????

"House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) took to X on Sunday to decry what he called “extreme MAGA Republicans,” adding, “We must stop them.” Notably, Jeffries made this declaration an hour after former President Donald Trump survived a second assassination attempt.

“Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025,” Jeffries said in an X post Sunday, adding, “We must stop them.”

The Democrat House Minority Leader expressed these sentiments an hour after President Trump’s campaign announced that he was safe following gunfire transpiring in his vicinity."

SamSpade

“Extreme MAGA Republicans are the party of a national abortion ban and Trump’s Project 2025,” Jeffries said in an X post Sunday, adding, “We must stop them.”

And how do they keep getting away with making this kind of sht up about Trump? Other than "qualifying" it as "extreme MAGA Republicans"?

There's plenty that could be thrown at Kamala under the guise of "extreme Progressives".

SamSpade

[shrug] Gotta go with a phrase that they can use. They don't use liberal, or leftists, and they're bristling over "Marxist" even though it's probably the most descriptive.

Odd thing is - as many invectives you can hurl against the extreme of the Democratic Party - taking your guns, stopping fracking, abortions for babies born AFTER a failed abortion - and so on - Kamala HAS GONE ON RECORD FOR ALL OF THEM at some time.

Ramp Guy

And how do they keep getting away with making this kind of sht up about Trump? Other than "qualifying" it as "extreme MAGA Republicans"?

There's plenty that could be thrown at Kamala under the guise of "extreme Progressives".
I sent an email to Jeffries' government office about 20 minutes ago questioning why he continues to post "hate" statement against 1/2 of the US voters. I copied all his recent statements about "Extreme MAGA's"... His web site had an option to request a reply from him, I did. Bet there will nothing but crickets from him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And how do they keep getting away with making this kind of sht up about Trump?

They lie because the news media never busts them out. In fact the media lies too. Look at the last debate - two network anchors "fact-checked" Trump with lies. In fact the killing of born babies is legal in some states, including the one governed by the Democrat VP candidate. In fact Haitian refugees are stealing and eating people's pets and park wildlife. In fact crime rates have gone up. And then other cultbot media presents the moderators' lies as facts:

This is why the Democrat overlords worked for decades to demonize Fox and other non-DNC controlled news outlets. Now when you present proof to one of the cultists, they just go, "Oh Faux News Network!" The fake news MSM owns these people now and they have a visceral fear of consuming any news that doesn't come directly from the propaganda machine. They get a constant barrage of lies and one-sided BS from network news, CNN, MSNBC, leftwing newspapers, Wikipedia, Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter. Real information is hidden and when it's uncovered the cultbots go, "Oh, that's AI generated!"

I'm telling you, people wouldn't be so blind and brainwashed if it weren't for the media. They are the biggest threat to our country and they need to be shut down.

somdwatch

The posting of his social media and views over the past years seems to made up. A NORMAL individual doesn't swing as much as he has in such a short amount of time.

3, 2, 1 - SMC79, I said NORMAL not Kamala based lies. So don't post any of your disinformation in here.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
CNN political analyst: "It's too bad when things like this happen because it makes Trump's numbers rise...."

WTF is wrong with these people?

I knew it was going to happen, though. (and it will) AND I figured someone would say something like that!!! There's been a few other comments, as well.

They're mental. All of them. They cannot stand the fact that he's going to be in that Office again. And this time, HE KNOWS A LOT MORE. He knows where the skeletons are and who put them there.

OccamsRazor

The Democrats are literally trying to assassinate their political opponent and still half the country wants to vote for them. Un-****ing-believable.
I have spoken to 5 people about this latest assassination attempt. 2 of them said "There is no place in this world for this stuff. No matter what people think of anyone."

The other 3 said "Damn... they missed again?"

So... there are your voters.

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

I have spoken to 5 people about this latest assassination attempt. 2 of them said "There is no place in this world for this stuff. No matter what people think of anyone."

The other 3 said "Damn... they missed again?"

So... there are your voters.

The reason I never get on board with this kind of attitude is, it can go both ways.

Once the threshhold is crossed that says, it's ok to jail your political enemies, silence your opponents and have your adversaries KILLED - it opens the door for them to do it to you, too. Once you wish death on your political opponents, it no longer has to do with freedom or rights or anything else - it's just about retribution and "winning". Except you don't actually "win" anything.

Sooner or later, no matter how long it takes, to actually FIX things, people have to sit down and work it out. UNFORTUNATELY it usually comes after a lot of bad has to happen.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Sooner or later, no matter how long it takes, to actually FIX things, people have to sit down and work it out. UNFORTUNATELY it usually comes after a lot of bad has to happen.

It also requires negotiating the correction in good faith.

There isn't anyone on the other side that can operate like that.