Another Democrat takes a shot at Trump

Ramp Guy

I always wanted a Springfield M1A .... M14 clone
We were issued M-1's at Camp Lejeune for ITR. (40 days of training)

I believe the clip only held 8 rounds and make a "bing sound" when last round was used. But that was 59 years ago and with my "chemo brain" going on, I may be wrong.

Ramp Guy

You're correct and that I understand... it's the money to do all this travel, it's coming from somewhere.
As I posted yesterday where is his money coming from?

I'm watching a tape of yesterday's "Outnumber" and a live reporter outside the courthouse stated Routh told the Judge he only makes about $3000.00 a month and has no assets.

So how is he paying for all this flying back and forth from Hawaii to Europe and back to Florida and other states.

Someone has to be backing him with cash!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm watching a tape of yesterday's "Outnumber" and a live reporter outside the courthouse stated Routh told the Judge he only makes about $3000.00 a month and has no assets.

So how is he paying for all this flying back and forth from Hawaii to Europe and back to Florida and other states.

Well, if we had an opposition party instead of a bunch of scumbag crooks they'd find the answer.

SamSpade

Some people have other priorities with their money. I have a family to support - looks to me like he does not.
He does appear to have a bit more cash than you'd expect.

I think it IS plausible that someone is using him for their agenda. It fits the cases of other well known killers and assassins who seem to be killed before they get a chance to TALK.

glhs837

Power with Control
Some people have other priorities with their money. I have a family to support - looks to me like he does not.
He does appear to have a bit more cash than you'd expect.

I think it IS plausible that someone is using him for their agenda. It fits the cases of other well known killers and assassins who seem to be killed before they get a chance to TALK.
I really want to see his last 60 days a a timeline. Where he was, when he got there, how did he travel, where did the money come from. We still have absolute zip on Crooks.

SamSpade

I don't know if I can conclude he is being supported by outside forces.

My now deceased brother in law left a lot of cool electronics. I really could not have afforded the engraving materials, the expensive gaming equipment, the various drones, tools and all kinds of stuff. On the other hand, he lived alone in a tiny place in PA where houses cost next to nothing. He COULD afford all of that, plus booze and weed.

Just, priorities.