Another one...

Bigpops92

Geek said:
And another thing...You have these cats as mousers? Why don't you give the cats a break and buy some mouse traps? Or do you prefer the cats to mate and keep providing you this service for free. Even if it means a life of pain and torture. You live too close to a road to own outside cats. Stop taking in cats, they are not safe with you.

Hey dipshi*...I already told you...over half of these were dumped!

Nanny Pam

appendixqh said:
I have seen people confine kittens in a box several times, and I am not calling keeping cats in a house abusive. That is a choice to keep the animals as a house pet, and you protect them as such. My point is that it is not abusive to keep cats outside, but you have to let them be in a natural state (no declawing) to allow them to have a chance from predators. It would be illegal for me to arbitrarily snipe foxes, and quite frankly, I don't think it is up to me to mess with the environment and snuff foxes because I have moved into their habitat and have my home. If they threated me personally, different story, but they don't.
I assure you that if a fox or any other wild animal came after one of my pets, it would be history. It IS my obligation to protect my pets.

Nanny Pam

nachomama said:
One word. Rabies. :shrug:

They attack your cat. Your cat comes back to your house. You/your children treat exposed cat, thereby possibly exposing you and your family (and other pets) to rabies.
Check your karma, my friend..... :lmao:

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
appendixqh said:
Actually, all my animals are vacinated for rabies. If a cat is only slightly injured, it gets Pennicilin. If it is life threatening, it is euthanized to end any suffering.
time to start getting a vet to get a second opioin before you put them to sleep and btw Get some freacking mouse traps !

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rack'm said:
Bunch of babies......hell, I even signed your name to the last karma I sent ya.
I signed yours to the karma I left for K_Jo. She'll be by to kick your butt this evening.

And anyway, why won't any of the animal lovers tell me why cats are different than rabbits and foxes? :mad:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:
I signed yours to the karma I left for K_Jo. She'll be by to kick your butt this evening.

And anyway, why won't any of the animal lovers tell me why cats are different than rabbits and foxes? :mad:

:love: I love it when she does that :getdown:

Because, they don't want to admit that cats are just animals and not their loving little wuvvy duvvies. :barf:

sockgirl77

No fair. The little people on the totum pole get timeouts for that. They get a damn Congratulations sockgirl77 email in their inbox. :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rack'm said:
Because, they don't want to admit that cats are just animals and not their loving little wuvvy duvvies. :barf:
Well, my cat is my loving little wuvvy duvvy, but I also had a pet rabbit years ago. And pet mice. But that doesn't mean that I think all rabbits and mice are pets.

Just curious what the criteria is, because to me it's when the animal lives in your house and you care for it. Barn cats are just that - not pets and no different than a fox or squirrel. Or mouse. Or bunny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sockgirl77 said:
No fair. The little people on the totum pole get timeouts for that. They get a damn Congratulations sockgirl77 email in their inbox.
WE'RE KIDDING!! :lol:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:
Just curious what the criteria is, because to me it's when the animal lives in your house and you care for it. Barn cats are just that - not pets and no different than a fox or squirrel. Or mouse. Or bunny.

I hear ya......we NEVER did anything with the cats on the farm that were up in the barns. :shrug:

As a matter of fact, we hardly ever had more than 10 or so.....I guess the snakes kept the population down. :shrug: