Another SOMD Fundraising Event?

S

Shutterbug

BuddyLee said:
I sure hope Shutterbug didn't take 100 pictures at this one.
I've learned my lesson. :lol:

By the way, y'all are throwing out all these different locations, but how are you going to actually raise money? With the cost of hotels, limo, etc. that doesn't sound like you'll get a good response.

JMO.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Shutterbug said:
I've learned my lesson. :lol:

By the way, y'all are throwing out all these different locations, but how are you going to actually raise money? With the cost of hotels, limo, etc. that doesn't sound like you'll get a good response.

JMO.
That's why CMC's idea is puuuurfect!

Danzig

OK,
I can get a pig or a hog and a cooker.
We could do crabs (steamed by the dozen)
I can get BIG tents for rain and shade.
We can serve drinks outside the bar (in the area that the tents are set up and behind the parking area)
We can do the same thing with the tips going to charity and take the profits from the food can go to charity.
I could get Hart Karaoke to donate her time.

I would need workers to help with the food and planning.
We need tables and chairs for outside.
DO ANY BANDS WANT TO PLAY?
Tents and campers would be welcome on the softball field.

We could do all this at Rondevous as early as next weekend. 9-16 and 17th
It could be a two day event.
We can do what you all want to.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I'm thinking Jazz could charge for the lap dances this time and donate the proceeds to charity too...:clap:
:bonk: Only a select few EVER get on Jazz's lap. :neener:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Oh, YOU just want to join the club and get bonked too. No problem. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Actually, I was hoping for advanced reservations on a book of ten lap dance tickets. But if your giving out :boinkings: I'll take it. :kiss:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Actually, I was hoping for advanced reservations on a book of ten lap dance tickets. But if your giving out :boinkings: I'll take it. :kiss:
:lmao: The book is reserved. :smooch: But only 10? :really:

Hot N Bothered

kwillia said:
I'm thinking Jazz could charge for the lap dances this time and donate the proceeds to charity too...:clap:
Need to be careful with that... You know what happens when you give impoverished people TOO MUCH money. :nono:

S

Shutterbug

Danzig said:
We could do all this at Rondevous as early as next weekend. 9-16 and 17th
It could be a two day event.
We can do what you all want to.
Well, all of you camera shy people are in luck if you do it this weekend. I'll be out of town. :ohwell: