Anthony Brown says the military is full of extremists and Rapists

WingsOfGold

I bet that was a tough deployment, about as difficult as Beau's.
But but but he got the bronze star, Xiden CONSTANTLY reminds us. :rolleyes:
Well, my dad retired from the Navy after 22 years, my mom was honorably discharged after 8 years when she married my dad. My 3 uncles also retired from the Navy. Their ancestors - my ancestors - also fought in the Civil and Revolutionary Wars. But I guess I don't know crap about the military.
LOLOLOL hardly as much as you THINK you know. You were deployed when and where again standing port and stbd duty? :rolleyes: That haz duty and war zone pay was great huh?

Bare-ya-cuda

LOL - here's the white supremacist right here. Makes sense why he's with the old wrinkled lady. She's a racist also. Birds of a feather...
I disagree. Pulling a statistic doesn’t make a person a white supremacist. I am not saying whether or not the numbers are accurate and I am not going to search for the source to verify.

Let’s say they are accurate just for conversations sake. Explain to me how that statement that simply states a fact makes him a white supremacist.

I’ll be waiting

WingsOfGold

LOL - here's the white supremacist right here. Makes sense why he's with the old wrinkled lady. She's a racist also. Birds of a feather...
FACTS make one a supremacist???? FACT coloreds DO commit slightly OVER half the murders in the US. By your logic they are murderers supreme!

Calistress

I disagree. Pulling a statistic doesn’t make a person a white supremacist. I am not saying whether or not the numbers are accurate and I am not going to search for the source to verify.

Let’s say they are accurate just for conversations sake. Explain to me how that statement that simply states a fact makes him a white supremacist.

I’ll be waiting
Anyone who uses the 13/50 lie IS a white supremacist.

WingsOfGold

A fact doesn't make a person a supremacist. A lie that has been debunked does.
Homicide

US homicide victims by race, 1980–2017[50]

US homicide offenders by race, 1980–2017[51]

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar. About half of homicides are known to be single-offender/single-victim, and most of those were intraracial; in those where the perpetrator's and victim's races were known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by blacks or African-Americans.[55]

Face it, coloreds are known to kill over a Popeye's sandwich.

Calistress

Homicide

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites, and their victim rate was similar. About half of homicides are known to be single-offender/single-victim, and most of those were intraracial; in those where the perpetrator's and victim's races were known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by blacks or African-Americans.[55]

LOL! Coloreds? Oh Lord, this ignorant mother****er...

Bare-ya-cuda

Blacks make up 12.8% of the population. Whites 60%. Those are 2018 numbers.

My recommendation is find a reputable link such as the FBI website and post for all to see. That will “debunk” it as you say

PeoplesElbow

Well, my dad retired from the Navy after 22 years, my mom was honorably discharged after 8 years when she married my dad. My 3 uncles also retired from the Navy. Their ancestors - my ancestors - also fought in the Civil and Revolutionary Wars. But I guess I don't know crap about the military.
So how many of them were rapists?

Bare-ya-cuda

Homicide

i don’t have a dog in this fight but Wikipedia does provide a link to the fbi website albeit from 2010.

Is the FBI racist?

Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

Want to walk this one back? Facts are facts No matter how uncomfortable they are. Just a friendly reminder. Just because the msm says it’s debunked doesn’t mean it’s true.

WingsOfGold

I bet you retired from the Army as an E-3 after 20-odd years.
LOLOLOLOL silly crunt, was your father a butt private? The army wouldn't take me because I could swim and my parents were married dummy, not to mention my GCT/ARI was off their charts