Anthony Brown says the military is full of extremists and Rapists

Calistress

LOLOLOLOL silly crunt, was your father a butt private? The army wouldn't take me because I could swim and my parents were married dummy.
WTF? The Army takes everyone unless you've got bone spurs. :whistle:So you're one of those stolen valor dudes or did you actually serve in the Navy?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Jesus Christ, look at those rape statistics for whites. ****ing 69.8%! Is rape the only way the majority of you can get laid?
Those rascals! Those scalawags! Did you run the numbers? What did you find?

Bare-ya-cuda

Jesus Christ, look at those rape statistics for whites. ****ing 69.8%! Is rape the only way the majority of you can get laid?
Ok….so you have no issue using that statistic but the inconvenient truth of 13/50 you disregard?

Better question is why are black males killing each other at such a high rate?

black dog

Free America
Why in the hell would I meet up with an old man at the fleet reserve? Makes no freaking sense. You probably have plans to murder me since I hurt your feelings.

Yea thats what I thought...zero substance....
Your posts are of nothing but mendacious and spurious statements......

WingsOfGold

WTF? The Army takes everyone unless you've got bone spurs. :whistle:So you're one of those stolen valor dudes or did you actually serve in the Navy?
Oh so they would have taken Clinton if he didn't dodge the draft or loathe the military, Xiden if he were smart enough and obama if he wasn't strung out on coke?
Bone spurs are in fact a bitch, maybe he had them, maybe he didn't.
Now if you want to compare MY 214 compared to your fudge packing daddy's............... Did he keep your dick in a jar once you cut it off?

Last edited: