Any Takers

withered

Any ladies want to have a nice on-line relationship? No strings attached, promise! All you have to do is e-mail me and we will get things started. Nothing too freaky for me ;)

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
No wonder it has to be online, if it's WITHERED!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

(And if you truly ARE "handicapped," please accept my humble apologies!)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by withered
Any ladies want to have a nice on-line relationship? No strings attached, promise! All you have to do is e-mail me and we will get things started. Nothing too freaky for me ;)

BK? Hello.........

withered

For all of yours information,

IT is NOT withered, it was just a name i choose to use. Plus none of what I said was bull$h!t, so back off.

RoseRed: I live in California, MD. Moved down from Baltimore to watch over my parents old house since they moved to Florida.

withered

Re: Serious question

Originally posted by Sharon
Where in Baltimore did you live?

Sharon,

I use to live at Tindeco Wharf. It was a renovated building which use to be an old Tin Manufacturing plant, or something like that. it has really nice apartments and for $1100/month they were worth it.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Withered

(I almost forgot to mention.)
What a surprise, running into you the other night. :howdy: Don't be such a stranger.
...and thanks for the beer. :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Hey Withered

(I almost forgot to mention.)
What a surprise, running into you the other night. :howdy: Don't be such a stranger.
...and thanks for the beer. :cheers:

Dang! Some people have all the luck!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sorry but I'm getting this mental picture of some guy walking up to Sharon in a bar saying, "Are you Sharon? I'm Withered!"
:roflmao:

withered

Sharon,

No problem, and for everyone's information, a few of them happened to of been in the same place, same time as me and I happened to of been overhearing their conversation about computer stuff and I nearly spited my beer out when I heard them say SOMD. Sharon's ALL eye candy :wink:

J

justhangn

Ok Withered, I find myself asking a question I probably don't want to know the answer to.......BUT........

Why are you looking for an online relationship?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
JH...

Originally posted by justhangn
Why are you looking for an online/offline relationship?
I'm not answering his question but I can tell you this...I've heard of guys on AIM/YIM that are looking for online relationships with women and shockingly they tell you they are married. The use every lame duck excuse in the book. :rolleyes:

Hi W I see you made it back. :cool:

J

justhangn

Re: JH...

I'm not answering his question but I can tell you this...I've heard of guys on AIM/YIM that are looking for online relationships with women and shockingly they tell you they are married. The use every lame duck excuse in the book. :rolleyes:

I stopped playing Spades online because 90% of the chicks were looking for that kind of BS and they were ALL married.