Any Takers

J

justhangn

Agreed, total losers. I personally witnessed one chickie that wanted to relocate, leave the hubby and kids behind, for an online person.

:bonk:

D

Dribbles

I have met lots of nice people from online chat sites. It's not that bad but I do agree. There are some freaks out looking for innocent, gullable souls.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Dribbles
I have met lots of nice people from online chat sites. It's not that bad but I do agree. There are some freaks out looking for innocent, gullable souls.

I'm not saying that there aren't nice people out there, I was there!!

I'm just saying that MOST of the people out there were lonely souls looking to fill the void that they perceived at home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by withered
a few of them happened to of been in the same place, same time as me
They're everywhere, aren't they? :lol:

Most of you long-timers know this but Larry and I met through AOL personals. I don't think it's a bad way to meet people at all. Sure, you have to be careful but how many of you have met psychos at a bar or through friends? Same difference, IMO.

It's the people who claim good "friendship" and "relationships" with cyber-pals that weird me out. You should at least meet them in person before you commit. Lotsa freaks on the internet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hi, I'm "Larry"...

...anyone interested in an "online" relationship with, maybe, more to follow?

Must have your own business, lots of kids (at least two) like laundry and dusting, dealing with the wants and needs of all the kids (including me) enjoy long walks through the frozen food section, like repeating yourself, a lot, and really not need much in the way of "space"...or time, for that matter.

I have the candles, vino and make some mean spaghetti. All you need to bring is the...fire. Matches, Zippo, whatever. I can't find anything in this messy ### house.

Amore!

J

justhangn

I like the:

I Need a woman who loves to fish, send picture of boat.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
I'm looking for the perfect woman:

a mute nymphomaniac who cooks, cleans, can clean fish and field-dress game, drives a corvette and owns a liquor store.

:biggrin:

withered

Originally posted by justhangn
Ok Withered, I find myself asking a question I probably don't want to know the answer to.......BUT........

Why are you looking for an online relationship?

justhangn,

To be honestly truthful, for the hell of it! (laughs) I must admit, I'm really bored with the dating scene, and I like spending my free time at home. An on-line "relationship" (if that is what you want to call it :wink: ) would keep my schedule open for "home" and "self" time in the quietness of my appartment.

Originally posted by Sharon
I'm not answering his question but I can tell you this...I've heard of guys on AIM/YIM that are looking for online relationships with women and shockingly they tell you they are married. The use every lame duck excuse in the book.

To clear up any other issues, I'm not married, dating, seeing anyone, at all. Hell, the only people I see more than once a day are the people I work with.

Originally posted by justhangn
I'm just saying that MOST of the people out there were lonely souls looking to fill the void that they perceived at home.

Well, to poke a few comments at that, too, I must say that I am not looking to fill a "void" but am tired of trying to fill a "void" and just want to let love find me. Until then, I'll be an on-line whore. (smirks)

withered

Re: I'm looking for the perfect woman:

Originally posted by Kyle
a mute nymphomaniac who cooks, cleans, can clean fish and field-dress game, drives a corvette and owns a liquor store.

:biggrin:

Kyle,

I knew a girl like that, but she was an athiest and was dyslexic too, so she didn't believe there was a dog. :cheers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well OF COURSE I won. But YOU won as well! There is no loser in this, our melody, of love!

Beseech thee. Note well that I have been named...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See, Withered? Online relationships work fine. It's just when we're in the same room together that problems emerge.
:roflmao:

withered

Originally posted by vraiblonde
See, Withered? Online relationships work fine. It's just when we're in the same room together that problems emerge.
:roflmao:

Well, that is not always true. I think its just because I have a habbit of walking around nude (which I may point out that the neighbors HATE it when I go to check my mail) and I gave up finding that "special" someone that dosen't mind my "freeness" of my "boys".

J

justhangn

Well, that is not always true. I think its just because I have a habbit of walking around nude (which I may point out that the neighbors HATE it when I go to check my mail) and I gave up finding that "special" someone that dosen't mind my "freeness" of my "boys".

WAY TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

SmallTown

Football season!
When I was like 14 or 15 I met this chick online.. We had some similar interests and she had the SEXIEST telephone voice.. Then she got brave one day and in a letter she wrote me, included a picture.. :barf: :barf: :barf:

So, by all means, if you start an online relationship, keep it ONLINE.. Never know what may be on the other end.. I know everyone says looks are not important, but... Damn... You didn't see this chick.. That one would scare the rust off of a bumper.

blueeyes76

I think its just because I have a habbit of walking around nude (which I may point out that the neighbors HATE it when I go to check my mail) and I gave up finding that "special" someone that dosen't mind my "freeness" of my "boys".

:dead: :twitch:

Good Grief!! That explains it!!

SmallTown

Football season!

I always try to get a mental image of the people on here.. And that, my friend, is one image I could have done without!!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown
I always try to get a mental image of the people on here.. And that, my friend, is one image I could have done without!!

LMFAO@smalltown