Any Takers

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
that's not what i heard :nono:

:wink:

Like they say, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Opinions are like sphincters, everyone’s got one.

SxyPrincess

in fact, i heard your opinion was soooooo big, you had to (spspspspsppspspspspsp). :eek:

:biggrin:

Sssshhhhh! If your gonna spill the beans, make sure you write it real tiny like this! BTW - I heard that you spspsspspsospspspspspspspsp and then afterwards you spspspspsp. :cool: But don't worry, I won't tell everyone about the time you spspspspspspspspspspsp :wink:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Sssshhhhh! If your gonna spill the beans, make sure you write it real tiny like this! BTW - I heard that you spspsspspsospspspspspspspsp and then afterwards you spspspspsp. :cool: But don't worry, I won't tell everyone about the time you spspspspspspspspspspsp :wink:

:eek: i won't tell if you don't :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did it happen at band camp? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes! True story! :biggrin:
:lmao: I thought as much!

OK Paul Harvey, let's hear the rest of the story (just make it up as you go along...) :biggrin:

D

Dribbles

in fact, i heard your opinion was soooooo big, you had to (spspspspsppspspspspsp). :eek:

:biggrin:

I heard you have a big ppppsssttttttpppssttttppspspspptptt :eek:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by SmallTown
When I was like 14 or 15 I met this chick online.. We had some similar interests and she had the SEXIEST telephone voice.. Then she got brave one day and in a letter she wrote me, included a picture.. :barf: :barf: :barf:

SmallTown, you must be VERY young if you had Internet access at age 14! When I was that age, I had to correspond with girls using hieroglyphics. And when I was old enough to date, I picked girls up in my chariot and I took them out to stonings and gladitorial games! :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Tonio
SmallTown, you must be VERY young if you had Internet access at age 14! When I was that age, I had to correspond with girls using hieroglyphics. And when I was old enough to date, I picked girls up in my chariot and I took them out to stonings and gladitorial games! :lol:

Nah, wasn't internet.. It was the good ol Compuserve days.. I didn't get the internet until college.

When I was even younger I was on a system called GEnie.. My first ever online experience, I think I was 13 maybe? I ran up a $400 bill one month and my parents cancelled that also.. cheapie parents! :smile:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I remember hearing about CompuServe in 1981 (when I was 15), but I never got a chance to try it.