Anyone Notice the DOW?

black dog

Free America
Um...ok...why?
Did you buy during the glorious final months of the Carter administration? (Years of stagflation?)
Like anyone else. We wanted a home.
We had a home built and we settled on it.

Edit
Why did 112 homes go to settlement in St Mary's co last month?
Why did 49.1% sell for more than the asking price?

Why do some Americans pay three times that interest rate on credit cards each month?

Last edited:

phreddyp

from the 401k im handing over to F&G have not did it yet still waiting on the stock market and another firms advice man this sh!t is a little scary
I have the 401k and also my union pension and then at 62 Social Security according to my math I will be getting 10,000 a month for life and that is from the advisor the GOVT' uses for there employees.
Must be one hell of a union pension.

phreddyp

I should add, it didn’t used to be that way, this was all since 2020. Maybe the policy is different, but this place is much more like the UK than USA.
Well, that is about the stupidest comment I've heard here is quite a long time, did you get a lobotomy recently?

Chopticon64

Nah. If that arseclown went anywhere, it was simply to move on to his next forum name. You are quite familiar with that cowardly practice.
She said right here that she banned them:

Post in thread 'HOLY CHIT!!!'
https://forums.somd.com/threads/holy-chit.402978/post-6589859

You cannot find the profile anymore, that was the last post it made.

It happens ALL the time here, say too much bad stuff about dear leader and you’re gone.

Last edited:

phreddyp

no First check from my pension and next week money from 401K then at 62 SS /the 2010$ is how much more I will make a month compared to when I was working
If you don't mind me saying so I think you have better options, what are you doing about health insurance. And when are you planning to retire?

Kinnakeet

If you don't mind me saying so I think you have better options, what are you doing about health insurance. And when are you planning to retire?
Wife works for the Govt' Im on her insurance/ when I turn 65 the company I work for will be sending me a card with 2000 dollars for every year I worked for them/November 29 2024/ Im going to talk to another adviser in leonardtown next week/what would be some good options.Im a little shaky about turning over my 401k but I do like the fact that I will get x amount of dollars till the day I die but then if the market goes thru the roof I will probably be sad but if it crashes then what?