AOC - SAYS U.S. IS 'RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Sapidus

So, how many under Trump were due to the conditions of the detention centers, as opposed to Obama who had 7 directly caused by conditions in the detention centers under his watch?

7 children? Show me where liar.

Trump has had 8 children in 1/4 of the time Obama had zero.

Trump ahs had more adults die in 1/4 of the time than Obama.

Stop you lies and justifications .

Why do you quote the bible when discussing the rights of cake bakers and florists yet conveniently ignore the bible when discussing dead children hypocrite.

Why are you arguing semantics when children re being caged and dying? If you biggest concern is whether the term Concentration camp applies your priorities are out of whack

You would be one of the cowards standing by during a lynching, slavery, the civil rights movement or the holocaust.

Pathetic

glhs837

Power with Control
Trump has had 8 children in 1/4 of the time Obama had zero.

Trump ahs had more adults die in 1/4 of the time than Obama.

These values only have meaning if you supply total numbers of migrants in custody during the relevant time periods. If it was 4 times the amount in custody under Trump, then the numbers of deaths has remained constant. And of course tehre could be other fatcors. If the public health systems in the source nations are either different (Obamas migrants came from countries with better health programs) or less than they were during Obamas time (I'm sure Venezuelas health care system has dimished in capactiy and wualtiy over the last three years) those might factor in larger amounts of sicker individuals crossing the border.

Sapidus

These values only have meaning if you supply total numbers of migrants in custody during the relevant time periods. If it was 4 times the amount in custody under Trump, then the numbers of deaths has remained constant. And of course tehre could be other fatcors. If the public health systems in the source nations are either different (Obamas migrants came from countries with better health programs) or less than they were during Obamas time (I'm sure Venezuelas health care system has dimished in capactiy and wualtiy over the last three years) those might factor in larger amounts of sicker individuals crossing the border.

Make more excuses as to why 8 children have died in US custody in 2 years and the Trump administration has argued in open court children can be operated from their families, caged and denied basic hygiene blankets and deprived sleep.

Maybe stop trying justify why the children are dead and think about your role in their deaths

This_person

7 children?

Seven people DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTED TO CONDITIONS AT THE FACILITIES HE HAD CREATED.

Trump has zero that meets that criteria.

Why do you quote the bible when discussing the rights of cake bakers and florists yet conveniently ignore the bible when discussing dead children hypocrite.

I don't do that. So, I can't explain why I do stuff I don't do.

Why are you arguing semantics when children re being caged and dying? If you biggest concern is whether the term Concentration camp applies your priorities are out of whack

Good to know, because that's not my biggest concern.

You would be one of the cowards standing by during a lynching, slavery, the civil rights movement or the holocaust.

Pathetic
No, it was the democrats doing the lynchings, pushing for and fighting for slavery, fighting against civil rights. I would have been the conservative against it all.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Make more excuses as to why 8 children have died in US custody in 2 years and the Trump administration has argued in open court children can be operated from their families, caged and denied basic hygiene blankets and deprived sleep.

Maybe stop trying justify why the children are dead and think about your role in their deaths

Stop trying to justify killing children by encouraging their parents to drag them on a journey across a harsh, unforgiving envrionment.

This_person

Recall that during Obama's administration, 18 people died, of which 7 could be directly attributed to the conditions of Obama's concentration camps.

During Trump, zero could be attributed to the conditions of the detention centers.

So, if you're looking for actual numbers, there's that set.

This_person

Stop trying to justify killing children by encouraging their parents to drag them on a journey across a harsh, unforgiving envrionment.
Don't you know? Criminals are not responsible for their actions unless they're conservative or Republican - especially if they're white males. All others are not responsible, it's the conservatives/Republicans that are responsible for other people's actions.

Sapidus

Don't you know? Criminals are not responsible for their actions unless they're conservative or Republican - especially if they're white males. All others are not responsible, it's the conservatives/Republicans that are responsible for other people's actions.

Do you consider the dead children criminals?

Was Anne Frank a criminal?

glhs837

Power with Control

so, you cannot answer the questions you yourself raised. Stop being hysterical and think logically. Logic solves problems, not hysteria. Step, One in problem solving.

1. Make sure you have a problem.

Sapidus

Recall that during Obama's administration, 18 people died, of which 7 could be directly attributed to the conditions of Obama's concentration camps.

During Trump, zero could be attributed to the conditions of the detention centers.

So, if you're looking for actual numbers, there's that set.

Again you are making excuses for the deaths of children and innocent asylum seekers.

SAD

This_person

Do you consider the dead children criminals?

Was Anne Frank a criminal?
I'm pretty sure Anne Frank was not killed by the United States - not sure where that is coming from at all.
The quote I was answering was about the parents risking their childrens' lives, not the children. Yes, I consider the parents who illegally enter our country criminals.

This_person

Again you are making excuses for the deaths of children and innocent asylum seekers.

SAD
Nope, just pointing out that 18 people died in Obama's care, 7 of which were deemed directly due to the conditions of the facilities Obama ran. Trump has zero people dead from conditions at the detention centers.

I blame Obama, personally, for the seven dead at the facilities he ran and they died directly caused by the conditions at the camp. Do you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ocasio-Cortez Makes Wild Claims About CBP Facility. Witnesses Fire Back.

Ocasio-Cortez's accusations received immediate push back from officials who were there and who spoke to border reporter Anna Giaritelli.

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., screamed at federal law enforcement agents “in a threatening manner” during a visit to a U.S. Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas, Monday afternoon and refused to tour the facility, according to two people who witnessed it," Giaritelli tweeted. "13 other House Democrats as well as their aides were in the room. I'm told only Rep. Ocasio-Cortez reacted in this manner."

"She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour] … Crying and screaming and yelling,” a witness told the Washington Examiner. "The agents, they wanted to respond, but they held back because she’s a congressional delegate. But when you have someone yelling at you in a threatening manner."

"They were like, 'Hey, you need to kinda step back,'" the witness said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
AOC responds to border officers who felt ‘threatened’ by her

Ocasio-Cortez insisted that she posed no threat to the agents — not verbally or physically.

“They confiscated my phone, and they were all armed,” she said. “I’m 5’4.” <----- is she really playing the clueless idoit or is that ignorant ?

The Democratic lawmaker appeared to be responding to a Washington Examiner report, which accused her of acting unruly during a visit to a Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas.

“She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour],” recalled a source, who claimed to have witnessed the incident — along with 40 other people.

“Crying and screaming and yelling,” the source said. “The agents, they wanted to respond, but they held back because she’s a congressional delegate. But when you have someone yelling at you in a threatening manner …They were like, ‘Hey, you need to kinda step back.’”

https://nypost.com/2019/07/02/aoc-responds-to-border-officers-who-felt-threatened-by-her/

AOC screamed at Border Patrol agents in 'threatening manner' during tour: Witnesses

“She comes out screaming at our agents, right at the beginning [of the tour] … Crying and screaming and yelling,” said one witness who said he was stunned by the outburst in front of approximately 40 people.

“The agents, they wanted to respond, but they held back because she’s a congressional delegate. But when you have someone yelling at you in a threatening manner … ” the same person said. “They were like, ‘Hey, you need to kinda step back.’”

A second official said she went in and out of the cell during the group’s briefing nearby and returned to the group several times to share information she had learned from detainees, including that one person had drunk from a toilet.

The congresswoman told the group she would not go with the 13 other House Democrats on the tour of the facility and stayed with the family.