Are you a good tipper?

Toxick

Splat
Bogart said:
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would take this job in Southern Maryland if it is so terrible.

Well, I was trying to get the position of President up at the Calvert Cliffs Nukular Power Plant, but they wouldn't hire me.

Bastards.

SmallTown

Football season!
It goes both ways (sorry if this has been noted before) But on the occasions where I have patroned a restaurant with a decent size group, they will always add the gratuity to the bill. Everytime this happens, we get the WORST service.

morganj614

Toxick said:
Well, I was trying to get the position of President up at the Calvert Cliffs Nukular Power Plant, but they wouldn't hire me.
Bastards.

I see you attended the G.W. Bush school of english massacre. :patriot:

morganj614

xstarlikex said:
From what I have read in these posts, everyone in Southern Maryland are A S S H O L E S!
Also, where the hell do any of you people get off telling her to get a different job when she is a student? Half of you probably have never had to WAIT on anyone, or just sit behind a computer all day at your stupid office job. (Or your Government job!)
And it makes me wonder!? Half of you people who have an opinion or are telling her to get an EDUCATION and GET A BETTER JOB can't even f'in spell or use your grammar correctly! So, let's see, who really should be in school?
God, you people make me sick. But, I suppose that is SOUTHERN MARYLAND for you.
And for those of you who don't understand proper English and need me to translate all of this to your, "white trash, redneck, 4-wheelin', NASCAR drivin', beer drinkin'" language, HERE:

YER SUPPODA BE NICE WHEN Y'ALL GO OUT! DIDN'T YER MOMMA EVER LEARN YOU RIGHT?

And bring all your comments and karma on, because really it doesn't effect me one bit! :boxing: :banana:

Who cares what you think? :killingme

Toxick

Splat
xstarlikex said:
And I am real too. So, what do you say to that? Obviously nothing smart and cunning.

Congratulations. You've managed to change my mind.
From now on, anyone who serves me food, can choke on the tip.

The tip of you-know-what.

And if they give me any crap about stiffing them, I'll blame you.

:loser:

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
Toxick said:
Congratulations. You've managed to change my mind.
From now on, anyone who serves me food, can choke on the tip.

The tip of you-know-what.

And if they give me any crap about stiffing them, I'll blame you.

:loser:

And you, sir, are what we consider a douche bag. Not once did I ever say I was a server. Now, let's go back to grade school until we can learn how to read. GOOD JOB! :loser:

morganj614

xstarlikex said:
Typical. Obviously you have nothing to say.

gray. Are you a good tipper? 04-23-2005 07:03 PM douche bag

Sorry, not only do you not have power to pass out karma, but you are in the negative. Sheesh.

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
morganj614 said:
gray. Are you a good tipper? 04-23-2005 07:03 PM douche bag

Sorry, not only do you not have power to pass out karma, but you are in the negative. Sheesh.

But even with that, the comment still stands, doesn't it! :getdown:

Toxick

Splat
xstarlikex said:
And you, sir, are what we consider a douche bag. Not once did I ever say I was a server. Now, let's go back to grade school until we can learn how to read. GOOD JOB! :loser:

Oh, irony.

Speaking of reading comprehension, you snivelling ####-weasel, why don't you cite for me where I called you a server. Going by the level of intelligence that you've displayed thus far, you shouldn't be allowed to handle an empty plastic spoon, much less dishes full of food that people are expecting to eat.

Now go crawl back into your cave you cantakerous troglodyte.

xstarlikex

Ces't amour!
Toxick said:
Oh, irony.

Speaking of reading comprehension, you snivelling ####-weasel, why don't you cite for me where I called you a server. Going by the level of intelligence that you've displayed thus far, you shouldn't be allowed to handle an empty plastic spoon, much less dishes full of food that people are expecting to eat.

Now go crawl back into your cave you cantakerous troglodyte.

I am glad you used so many big words. Obviously education worked wonders for you. Yay for education! :cartwheel

And you probably assumed I was a server since you said you wouldn't tip servers good anymore because of me.

I am glad I have a life changing effect on you! :kiss:

Toxick

Splat
xstarlikex said:
And you probably assumed I was a server since you said you wouldn't tip servers good anymore because of me.

Tell you what - when you can demonstrate that you can think at all, then you can presume to guess what I'm thinking or assuming.

Personally, my assumption was that the only job you're qualified for is panhandling.