Bachelor Parties

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I caught a couple minutes of Dr. Laura this morning on my way in to the office. This gal called and was crying and upset because her husband had gone to a bachelor party and gotten a lapdance from some stripper. The husband was on the line, too, and was trying to play it off as no big deal, like the wife is overreacting.

Laura asked him, "Would you still feel that way if your wife were out giving lapdances?"

Errr....uh....

I wish I had thought to say that when my son got married and his fathers (!) took him to a strip club and bought him a lapdance. His now-wife was having a real problem with this, as was I, but everyone else was like, so what? I wish I'd have thought to say, "Cool! We'll take Jess out to a club and she can give a few lapdances - make some money for the honeymoon!" Maybe made them think twice about it. Or Larry and Doug, anyway - the other side of that family is fairly free of common sense.

What say you all?

vraiblonde said:
Laura asked him, "Would you still feel that way if your wife were out giving lapdances?"

Errr....uh....

What say you all?
If he can receive them and expect her to take it lightly, then he better not have issue with her giving them.... and on that note, if he thinks it is wrong for her undulating upon another man's lap, then he needs to rethink whether is should be deemed acceptable for another woman's kooter to be undulating on him.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:shrug: I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't have a problem with either person getting or giving a lap dance. I have gone to strip clubs myself and seen both men and women dance. I have bought men lap dances. It's a form of entertainment. It's not like the stripper is a hooker. And if the guy or gal actually gets excited over the whole premise of being at a strip joint, then hopefully there is enough trust and respect in their relationship that they go home and :bangbang: the person they are in a relationship with. I also don't have a problem with any of my friends or loved ones working as a stripper. At least they have a job and are most likely making decent money.

migtig said:
:shrug: I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't have a problem with either person getting or giving a lap dance. I have gone to strip clubs myself and seen both men and women dance. I have bought men lap dances. It's a form of entertainment. It's not like the stripper is a hooker. And if the guy or gal actually gets excited over the whole premise of being at a strip joint, then hopefully there is enough trust and respect in their relationship that they go home and :bangbang: the person they are in a relationship with. I also don't have a problem with any of my friends or loved ones working as a stripper. At least they have a job and are most likely making decent money.
I don't think that is the point at hand. The point is that if a guy gets bent over the thought of his woman lapdancing some other dude, than he better respect his woman's opinion if she finds it offensive for him to have strange kootchie in his lap.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I don't think getting and giving a lap dance are the same thing. If your SO is a professional dancer, then it's part of his/her job and if you accept them in your life you accept what they do for a living.
It's been my experience that no touching by the customer is allowed during a lap dance, all you're doing is paying someone to make you horny.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
What say you all?
I'm actually surprised you're in agreement with the wife. Personally, It doesn't bother me and I think bachelor/ette parties are fun. Being a stripper is a job. If you have the body and came make money standing on stage for all, why not? :shrug:

However, a spouse should respect the opinion of his/her other half. If that means not getting a lap dance, so be it.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
migtig said:
My best man and I both through private parties for each other with the understanding that what went on behind close doors stayed there. however he :blahblah: to his new wife and we all got busted. Its a right of passage for the single life to wedded bliss.

aps45819 said:
I don't think getting and giving a lap dance are the same thing. If your SO is a professional dancer, then it's part of his/her job and if you accept them in your life you accept what they do for a living.
It's been my experience that no touching by the customer is allowed during a lap dance, all you're doing is paying someone to make you horny.
So if your woman is doin' da butt in some dudes face in order to make him horny, but never makes contact... you are okay with that, right...:confused: From what you just posted... as long as your woman follows the same rules as a professional lap dancer, it's all good.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
migtig said:
:yeahthat: I am with you on that. I would just be upset because I missed it. :razz:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
The point is that if a guy gets bent over the thought of his woman lapdancing some other dude, than he better respect his woman's opinion if she finds it offensive for him to have strange kootchie in his lap.
That is exactly the point. I, personally, think it's gross and tacky to have a half-naked stranger wallowing all over you, still damp from the sweat of the last guy she wallowed on. But there are lots of people who don't care if their beloved is fondled by strangers.

I'm talking about the double-standard involved, how guys think it's no big deal to do this, yet would have a cow if their wife or girlfriend were doing the same thing.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
So if your woman is doin' da butt in some dudes face in order to make him horny, but never makes contact... you are okay with that, right...:confused: From what you just posted... as long as your woman follows the same rules as a professional lap dancer, it's all good.
Being a stripper is a JOB. If you meet your s/o at Choo-Choo's, you better not have a problem with her grinding on people. However, if said g/f is a lawyer; she's still screwing people and you better not have a problem with that, either. :lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
However, a spouse should respect the opinion of his/her other half. If that means not getting a lap dance, so be it.
*ding* *ding* *ding* I believe this is the whole point. I personally don't have a problem with it, but I do believe that what's good for the gander should be good for the goose. If a guy thinks it's wrong for his chick to do some dirty dancing with some strange... than he should realize she has the right to feel the same way.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
I'm talking about the double-standard involved, how guys think it's no big deal to do this, yet would have a cow if their wife or girlfriend were doing the same thing.
Absolutely because they're in a mono. relationship. You're talking about the girl doing the lap dances; not getting them. If a guy can get a lap dance, a girl should be able to, also.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dougstermd said:
Its a right of passage for the single life to wedded bliss.
But would you or he have been upset if your wives had gone out giving lapdances the night before the wedding?

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
I'm all about equality, if I can have it she can have it.:yay: I hate the guys who can hang with multiple women but when their woman goes to even start a conversation with another guy they get all offended.:duh:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
But would you or he have been upset if your wives had gone out giving lapdances the night before the wedding?
You're talking something totally different. The husband wasn't giving lapdances; he was getting them.

Steve

Enjoying life!
I have no problem with my wife doing any of it. What I don't understand is why any goober would want to shell out $20 for a 3-minute tease. Guys are dumb when it comes to strip clubs. I always shake my head in astonishment at what some guys will shell out to these women for a few moments of attention. JMHO.

Chasey_Lane said:
You're talking something totally different. The husband wasn't giving lapdances; he was getting them.
I don't think it's that different at all.... the are both 'getting it up'...:bubble: