Bachelor Parties

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Steve said:
I have no problem with my wife doing any of it. What I don't understand is why any goober would want to shell out $20 for a 3-minute tease. Guys are dumb when it comes to strip clubs. I always shake my head in astonishment at what some guys will shell out to these women for a few moments of attention. JMHO.
:yeahthat: I don't mind forking out a few bucks for entertainment. I think of it as a tip; just as the pizza delivery guy or bartender would get my money. However, don't think you're getting anymore of my money the second go-round. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Steve said:
I have no problem with my wife doing any of it. What I don't understand is why any goober would want to shell out $20 for a 3-minute tease. Guys are dumb when it comes to strip clubs. I always shake my head in astonishment at what some guys will shell out to these women for a few moments of attention. JMHO.

I pretty much feel the same way about going to male "reviews". Waste of money.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I don't think it's that different at all.... the are both 'getting it up'...:bubble:
I've been to a strip club many, many times and I've NEVER seen a hard penis on stage or in my lap. :bubble:

Wait, I take that back - the gay stripper was stroking his johnson right in front of me one time at :gossip: in D.C. :lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
Because it's giving & receiving, even though it's still body contact.
So in your eyes, letting someone titilate you is okay because.... {please fill in the rest of the sentence because I cannot fathom why it would be okay to receive stimulation, but not cause stimulation}

Steve

Enjoying life!
And what a job they have!

They get to drink on the job.
They get to smoke in the "office".
They get an aerobic exercise throughout the night.
They can make up to $400 per hour (maybe more).
They get showered with attention.
They get to work naked.
They got 'people' to take care of any shite-givers.
Every shift is a party.

Now I know why I hate going to strip clubs...reminds me how much I hate my job. :lol:

Chasey_Lane said:
I've been to a strip club many, many times and I've NEVER seen a hard penis on stage or in my lap. :bubble:
It was a play on words... I'll draw you a mental picture and PM it to you...:rolleyes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Homesick said:
I think men think of their wives as being their new found mom.

Not my man. He'll tell ya' he didn't marry me for my cooking or housekeeping skills. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
So in your eyes, letting someone titilate you is okay because.... {please fill in the rest of the sentence because I cannot fathom why it would be okay to receive stimulation, but not cause stimulation}
Because: it's a friggin' bachelor/ette party; it's NOT the end of the world. :razz:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
migtig said:
:shrug: I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't have a problem with either person getting or giving a lap dance. I have gone to strip clubs myself and seen both men and women dance. I have bought men lap dances. It's a form of entertainment. It's not like the stripper is a hooker. And if the guy or gal actually gets excited over the whole premise of being at a strip joint, then hopefully there is enough trust and respect in their relationship that they go home and :bangbang: the person they are in a relationship with. I also don't have a problem with any of my friends or loved ones working as a stripper. At least they have a job and are most likely making decent money.

Exackry my thoughts :angel:

:peace:

Chasey_Lane said:
Because: it's a friggin' bachelor/ette party; it's NOT the end of the world. :razz:
We are not talking about a bachelor/ette pary, missy... we are talking about whether it is okay for a chick to sexually stimulate a male other than her own via body gyrations... you said it's okay for her to be gyrated at by a stranger, but it's not okay for her to gyrate at another dude... I want to understand why you think one is okay whereas the other is not.

morganj614

elaine said:
Not my man. He'll tell ya' he didn't marry me for my cooking or housekeeping skills. :lmao:

The first time any man would refer to me as "mom" is the last time he'd be let in the door.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
We are not talking about a bachelor/ette pary, missy... we are talking about whether it is okay for a chick to sexually stimulate a male other than her own via body gyrations... you said it's okay for her to be gyrated at by a stranger, but it's not okay for her to gyrate at another dude... I want to understand why you think one is okay whereas the other is not.
I think it's okay. :shrug: In fact, I was a little disappointed that day came home w/out a lap dance one weekend. The nerve of him. :lol:

But seriously, if my partner doesn't have a problem with me/us going to a strip club on a girls night out, I don't have a problem with him doing the same. I'm confident in our relationship and I know where he'll be sleeping at the end of the evening. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's just hold on one minute here...

...first off, Young Douglas the Innocent did not get a lap dance and it is not a correct analogy to suggest she GIVE lap dances as fair play.

Douglas got lap danceS, millions of them, like a fish to water or at least millions of them were paid for.

To wit: The lap dance room is private; IE a room full of sofas where dancer and dancee go where other dancer-dancee duos are. Then they come back out. If you are not giving/getting then you are in the big room watching artisitc interpretation dances by individual artists, beverage in hand.

We, therefore can only surmise as to whether or not Douglas ACTUALLY received any lap dance(s) at all or whether he dutifully and faithfully just stood there for a few minutes, out of our sight, perhaps chatting about astronomy or physics, not wanting to hurt the feelings of his supporters or to seem ungrateful to the young, nubile social worker in training.

All I can say, for sure, is that, time after time, Doug kept his spirits and chin up, not once making any of us feel the burden of the chore thrust upon him.

And a gentleman never asks.

Furthermore it would be a correct analogy to say she received the attention of several hot, oiled up stud muffin pre-med types, not gave attention to a bunch of lathered up cab drivers and other assorted sweat hogs.

In that case, fair is fair. I'm sure DIL would have rucked up and bore the flattery and expectations just as stolidly and reserved as Young Douglas the Sofa Hound.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Chasey_Lane said:
I think it's okay. :shrug: In fact, I was a little disappointed that day came home w/out a lap dance one weekend. The nerve of him. :lol:

But seriously, if my partner doesn't have a problem with me/us going to a strip club on a girls night out, I don't have a problem with him doing the same. I'm confident in our relationship and I know where he'll be sleeping at the end of the evening. :shrug:

Exactly, If you can't trust who you are with then you have no business being with them.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Tigerlily said:
Exactly, If you can't trust who you are with then you have no business being with them.
And that just means that when he comes home, he's already horny and I don't have to worry about foreplay, just the :bangbangbang: :lmao:

Tigerlily said:
I don't think anyone is arguing that point... will you and Chasey keep up...:banghead: The point is whether or not a guy has the right to feel wronged if his woman is in a similar situation. Why is it okay for a guy to think it's all innocent fun and games when it's about him, but let it be about her and "wooooooah Nelly"!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thank you...

Chasey_Lane said:
You're talking something totally different. The husband wasn't giving lapdances; he was getting them.

...that's different. I gave lap dances one night at a bachelorette party.

Made $300.25

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I don't think anyone is arguing that point... will you and Chasey keep up...:banghead: The point is whether or not a guy has the right to feel wronged if his woman is in a similar situation. Why is it okay for a guy to think it's all innocent fun and games when it's about him, but let it be about her and "wooooooah Nelly"!!!
Anyone can feel anything they want - it's a matter of personal preference. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe his mom...

elaine said:

...didn't cook or clean either? Just yelled at the poor boy all day...like you do!

:lmao: