Bachelor Parties

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
kwillia said:
I don't think anyone is arguing that point... will you and Chasey keep up...:banghead: The point is whether or not a guy has the right to feel wronged if his woman is in a similar situation. Why is it okay for a guy to think it's all innocent fun and games when it's about him, but let it be about her and "wooooooah Nelly"!!!

Neither one should be ticked off but it happens all the time. The little green monster turns out to be a lot bigger than most think it will ever be. Double standards just exist. They are in no way fair but they are there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
Because it's giving & receiving, even though it's still body contact.
Interesting. I dated a guy once who thought that women getting some strange was gross and dirty because she's accepting another body part into her. But he thought that men doing the same thing was no big deal because he's only inserting something, not receiving something.

:lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...didn't cook or clean either? Just yelled at the poor boy all day...like you do!

:lmao:

I know how to take care of my man. It has nothing to do with chores, food or yelling. Maybe a moan here and there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Which is why men get called dumb...

vraiblonde said:
Interesting. I dated a guy once who thought that women getting some strange was gross and dirty because she's accepting another body part into her. But he thought that men doing the same thing was no big deal because he's only inserting something, not receiving something.

:lol:

...can't put 1 and 1 together.

And every weinner on the planet should be considered filthy and disgusting by our woman...except ours.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah?

elaine said:
Well ya' better cut it out. Vrai obviously disapproves of that sort of thing. :razz:

...I don't think so, scooter.

My baby can bring home the bacon...ba da da duh....
Fry it up in a pan...ba dad da duh...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...I don't think so, scooter.

My baby can bring home the bacon...ba da da duh....
Fry it up in a pan...ba dad da duh...

Can I get a woosh?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
kwillia said:
So if your woman is doin' da butt in some dudes face in order to make him horny, but never makes contact... you are okay with that, right...:confused: From what you just posted... as long as your woman follows the same rules as a professional lap dancer, it's all good.
If my woman is a STRIPPER, I'd have no problem with her continuing to do what she does to make a living.
If my woman GETS a lap dance and gets horny, comes home and jumps my bones, I wouldn't mind that either.
Don't understand why everybody thinks a guy getting a lap dance is the same as his wife giving one.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dr. Laura says that when the man is in the mood, the woman should drop whatever she's doing and go service him immediately (so he won't be tempted to go to strip clubs, no doubt). She basically said that to the lapdance wife - get off the phone and go have sex with your husband. Apparently the stripper incident took the edge off her own desire and she was somewhat repulsed by the husband.

The woman was like, "How do I get past my feelings?" and Laura replies, "Fake it."

:killingme

Years and years of feminists telling women they don't have to be sex toys and shouldn't "fake it", and here goes Dr. Laura telling her that no matter how she feels, she should still spread 'em whenever the man tells her to, otherwise he'll go get it somewhere else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aps45819 said:
Don't understand why everybody thinks a guy getting a lap dance is the same as his wife giving one.
Why isn't it? In fact, the guy getting one is worse than the wife giving one - at least she'll make a buck or two. What does the guy get except for a few minutes of stimulation?

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
vraiblonde said:
Dr. Laura says that when the man is in the mood, the woman should drop whatever she's doing and go service him immediately (so he won't be tempted to go to strip clubs, no doubt). She basically said that to the lapdance wife - get off the phone and go have sex with your husband. Apparently the stripper incident took the edge off her own desire and she was somewhat repulsed by the husband.

The woman was like, "How do I get past my feelings?" and Laura replies, "Fake it."

:killingme

Years and years of feminists telling women they don't have to be sex toys and shouldn't "fake it", and here goes Dr. Laura telling her that no matter how she feels, she should still spread 'em whenever the man tells her to, otherwise he'll go get it somewhere else.

I'm gonna have to check this Dr. Laura chick out.:lol: