Bachelor Parties

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
vraiblonde said:
Why isn't it? In fact, the guy getting one is worse than the wife giving one - at least she'll make a buck or two. What does the guy get except for a few minutes of stimulation?

:stickypants:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
Why isn't it? In fact, the guy getting one is worse than the wife giving one - at least she'll make a buck or two. What does the guy get except for a few minutes of stimulation?
One's passive, the guy's just sitting there. The other is anything but passive. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aps45819 said:
One's passive, the guy's just sitting there. The other is anything but passive.
Again, what's the difference? The end result is the same. You don't think anything of letting some woman get you all worked up, but somehow it's wrong if your woman gets another guy all worked up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...move yer ass. I just got from the bank and got me a STACK of $1's!!!
Hello? Half that money's already mine - you move YOUR ass (and get the dishes done, dinner started and, oh yeah, the living room could use a vacuuming).

:really:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, PS, I'm not putting out for Hamburger Helper, either, so rustle up them pots and pans. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nah, nah...

vraiblonde said:
Hello? Half that money's already mine - you move YOUR ass (and get the dishes done, dinner started and, oh yeah, the living room could use a vacuuming).

:really:

Chores are D U N.

I'll get your chaps out...the ones that hold quarters for your fiddy cent...

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
Chores are D U N.

I'll get your chaps out...the ones that hold quarters for your fiddy cent...
Now you went and done it. :mad: Ruined a perfectly good tiff scene with a mental pic that makes me feel uneasy.

Pete

Repete
Anyone else have a mental pic of Larry wearing a dog collar with a gag? SHARON make the bad people STOP!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...shall I do 'The Special'?
YOUR special? You mean the one you do ALL the time? The sausage special that drives me so crazy??? :swoon:

And will you put it in one of those Domino's boxes so it's really authentic, too???