Bad Roads

O

ohsnoes

Hope you get an answer when you call.

If not I will call back. Not stressing over a routine doctor appt. I think everybody should be able to just stay home. Only emergency and hospital peeps need to be on the roads. It doesn't work that way, but it should IMO.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Just got the message my boss closed the office :yahoo:. Now I'll be dragged out to play in the snow.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If not I will call back. Not stressing over a routine doctor appt. I think everybody should be able to just stay home. Only emergency and hospital peeps need to be on the roads. It doesn't work that way, but it should IMO.

Well, there are other jobs out there that require we go to work in these conditions. I happen to be one of them, sorry. If I had my choice I would have stayed home.

I'm here! Just waiting for hubby to get home. The boys and I are planning out the schedule for today! LOL ... my oldest said I have him to thank because he prayed to God last night it would snow! :lol:

I'm here! Just waiting for hubby to get home. The boys and I are planning out the schedule for today! LOL ... my oldest said I have him to thank because he prayed to God last night it would snow! :lol:

Noooo! He can't come home until he gets my Metrocast restored...:jameo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Don't understand the problem :shrug:
Claeaned off the car and drove to work. Roads are fine. I did the speed limit (55 and 45) on 235. Only problem was a LOT of idiots doing 10-15mph and you have to dodge them.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hubby is driving Rt 5 to Websters Field. He said that road has some bad spots. Villa Rd is not cleared. He slid off sideways but was able to recover. (No, he was not speeding just trying to turn onto Vista Rd.). He said it looks like the snow plows are having a hard time keeping up with the snow fall. Be careful if you have to go out.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Macho macho man.... :dye:

That Subaru wagon everybody calls "ghey", was passing all the big burly pickups and SUVs this morning :lol:

FYI - If you feel 15 mph is a safe speed in a 55mph zone, please get you azz over in the right lane