Bare Minerals makeup

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I don't want anything too pinkish, just kinda natural color. I'm just ordering warmth (or something like it) and foundation. I've thought about the glee also, I'll look at that again.

I'm going to use myshade or traincase. Myshade gives a sample of eye color and a free baby buki. Traincase gives a free little train case with 15 free samples.

I don't know if I can afford more right now. :lol: What does the vanilla sugar do? I suck at eyeshadow. :ohwell:
It's really just a base color that brightens the eye a bit. You could pick up the same at Wal-Mart for less.

And another thing - check out Target to see if they have warmth in a kit. You might be able to get a few more pieces while saving money.

Cowgirl

This is pitiful. :lmao: I'm having the hardest time trying to decide between warmth and soft focus warmth. :stupid: What if I don't like the soft focus? :jameo:

Jameo

What?!
I don't want anything too pinkish, just kinda natural color. I'm just ordering warmth (or something like it) and foundation. I've thought about the glee also, I'll look at that again.

I'm going to use myshade or traincase. Myshade gives a sample of eye color and a free baby buki. Traincase gives a free little train case with 15 free samples.

I don't know if I can afford more right now. :lol: What does the vanilla sugar do? I suck at eyeshadow. :ohwell:

The glee looks pretty pinkish, but it's actually pretty sheer. I use it with the warmth also.

sephora you get 3 free samples and free shipping with orders over 50 bucks.

This is pitiful. :lmao: I'm having the hardest time trying to decide between warmth and soft focus warmth. :stupid: What if I don't like the soft focus? :jameo:

You will... it's only slightly more subtle. However, if you are happy with "warmth" than stick with it.

Soooo many choices...:cds:

Cowgirl

It's really just a base color that brightens the eye a bit. You could pick up the same at Wal-Mart for less.

And another thing - check out Target to see if they have warmth in a kit. You might be able to get a few more pieces while saving money.

There's not a Target very close by, so I'll just stick with Sephora for now.

You will... it's only slightly more subtle. However, if you are happy with "warmth" than stick with it.

Soooo many choices...:cds:

:lol: There are WAY too many choices. Make up should not be this confusing.

The glee looks pretty pinkish, but it's actually pretty sheer. I use it with the warmth also.

sephora you get 3 free samples and free shipping with orders over 50 bucks.

I'm going to order the warmth and foundation now, then next week (after payday) I'll order the glee and something else. That way I get to use two codes and lots of free samples! :dance:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm going to order the warmth and foundation now, then next week (after payday) I'll order the glee and something else. That way I get to use two codes and lots of free samples! :dance:

If you see an eyeshadow color you like (for blush) buy it. It'll save you a few bucks over the glee. :yay:

frozenrain

I am sorry as I am sure this has been posted but I just wondered if they sell Bare Minerals in Southern Maryland anywhere.I have just ordered some Bare Mineral' s foundation on line but they were out of the concealer for under eye area etc.I do have a cold now and do not feel so good but I have dark lines under my eyes that I have never had before. I have not worn makeup for awhile and think I need to start again!!
Also I saw a picture of Pamela Anderson on telly looking about 70 as she had no make up on -that was a big incentive to start using again!

Thankyou because I am sure this was discussed before-can not find thread.

I am sorry as I am sure this has been posted but I just wondered if they sell Bare Minerals in Southern Maryland anywhere.I have just ordered some Bare Mineral' s foundation on line but they were out of the concealer for under eye area etc.I do have a cold now and do not feel so good but I have dark lines under my eyes that I have never had before. I have not worn makeup for awhile and think I need to start again!!
Also I saw a picture of Pamela Anderson on telly looking about 70 as she had no make up on -that was a big incentive to start using again!

Thankyou because I am sure this was discussed before-can not find thread.

The Hair Company in Leonardtown. They are located just down the block from the Bank of America on the corner in Leonardtown Square.