Bare Minerals makeup

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This Promo code comes up expired (even though I saw it listed until 12/31/08)...... does anyone know any new Promo Codes?
I'm getting ready to place an order :getdown:

They might have ran out of them. I received mine yesterday. I LOVE the case (adorable), but the samples are nothing to get excited about. Mostly just foundation primers, which I don't use. A few fragrances (Jadore is the best!!) and some hair volumizer.

Cowgirl

They might have ran out of them. I received mine yesterday. I LOVE the case (adorable), but the samples are nothing to get excited about. Mostly just foundation primers, which I don't use. A few fragrances (Jadore is the best!!) and some hair volumizer.

I'm glad I didn't get the train case then. I love my little mini buki brush. I've never seen one so small. :lol: Oh, and I got the Jadore sample too. I don't know if I've smelled it yet. :lol:

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey

I called the Sephora line and the lady told me that they did run out of the traincases. She told me to hold off on my order until later in the week because there are apparantly some really good deals getting ready to be released.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I called the Sephora line and the lady told me that they did run out of the traincases. She told me to hold off on my order until later in the week because there are apparantly some really good deals getting ready to be released.

Shuuuu-wing! I've been trying to order some Sephora Girls for my daughter, but they have been "out of stock" for a while. They are seriously cleareanced, too. :ohwell:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Enter code "10day" and receive a 10 day supply of Bare Essentials foundation and a mini kabuki brush.

This is for sephora, btw.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I now have a contribution to this tread! :yahoo:

My farovite niece (out of say, 25 nephews and nieces) just turned 13. We all call her mini-me! :biggrin: And although she lives out of state, she's very clost to my heart.

SO.... Mini-me turned 13 on Friday. Teenagers like make-up. I decided that it would only be fitting that I hook her up with some starter stuff.

From Sephora, I sent her BM's starter set for eyes, cheeks and lips, eyeliner, mascara (in brown), the mineral veil and so on.

I think she's going to flip her wig! Especially because of the goodness of the product and that what I'm sending her is complete!

And, while I was online, I ordered a few things for myself! :blushing:

So, there you have it! Another subscriber to the BM movement! :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I now have a contribution to this tread! :yahoo:

My farovite niece (out of say, 25 nephews and nieces) just turned 13. We all call her mini-me! :biggrin: And although she lives out of state, she's very clost to my heart.

SO.... Mini-me turned 13 on Friday. Teenagers like make-up. I decided that it would only be fitting that I hook her up with some starter stuff.

From Sephora, I sent her BM's starter set for eyes, cheeks and lips, eyeliner, mascara (in brown), the mineral veil and so on.

I think she's going to flip her wig! Especially because of the goodness of the product and that what I'm sending her is complete!

And, while I was online, I ordered a few things for myself! :blushing:

So, there you have it! Another subscriber to the BM movement! :lol:
My niece received her Sephora/Bare Minerals package today and called to say how much she loves her gifts! :diva: Her mom chimed in that her 13 y/o daughter now has better make up than she does! :lol: My niece is so appreciative, it feels good making her happy and pampered!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My niece received her Sephora/Bare Minerals package today and called to say how much she loves her gifts! :diva: Her mom chimed in that her 13 y/o daughter now has better make up than she does! :lol: My niece is so appreciative, it feels good making her happy and pampered!

I thought that was the coolest present ever! I had a favorite Auntie who bought me my first pair of grown-up shoes, jeans and mascara, and I remember the feeling to this day.

You totally rock! :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Does anyone like the new container for the BM foundation? When you take off the lid, you can twist the top of the container and it becomes a little "shaker" container.

I've bought 2 or 3 since the container change & I think it wastes a lot of the product & at $25.00 a container, that doesn't set well with me. :frown: