Base Drill

HUSH! i want him to come to work with the golden key and let us know how far he gets

:killingme
I have visions of her getting on base and infiltrating a gov't facility with her key only to find out that the lockdown also includes drills where armed troops go about ensuring building are secure and closed or at least under proper supervision.

DallasRed

I have visions of her getting on base and infiltrating a gov't facility with her key only to find out that the lockdown also includes drills where armed troops go about ensuring building are secure and closed or at least under proper supervision.

What part of this are you missing?

"NON_MEP

non MEP will be strongly encouraged but not required to remain away from affected CONUS Navy installations during the exercise."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Because the OCHR Factsheet says this.

NON_MEP

non MEP will be strongly encouraged but not required to remain away from affected CONUS Navy installations during the exercise.

So how can they get away with telling me I cant come to work. What it boils down to is the the company has to pay for it and they don't want to.

You must really love your job to want to be there so badly. Are you there now?

nobody really

I need a nap

you're such a party pooper.

DallasRed

It's PITA people like this that make me thank sweet baby Jesus that I'm not a team lead anymore. :yahoo:

Why because I don't bend over and take it, when I know I am in the right and not being treated fairly? They should just pay us to stay at home and work...Problem solved.

I love how I am being treated like the bad guy here. Makes me think none of you work on the base or the ones that do are getting paid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:lol:

Attachments

• troopers.jpg
    troopers.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 151

PrepH4U

Why because I don't bend over and take it, when I know I am in the right and not being treated fairly? They should just pay us to stay at home and work...Problem solved.

I love how I am being treated like the bad guy here. Makes me think none of you work on the base or the ones that do are getting paid.

hmmmm what is the saying ... no one promised you a rose garden! I think you should start a protest at the gate, show the people how mean your job is to you!

nomoney

What specifically has your employer told you when you approached them with your concerns?

Honey, I've been a contractor for Pax since 1985... I've have more contract related reasons as to why I had to take unscheduled leave or LWOP than you can shake a key at...:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This whole rant compels me ponder the thought of how the OP would react if leave was requested and not granted. :coffee:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Soooo since you don't agree with your company you're going to be a PITA to your client. Makes perfect sense to me.... :otter:

thurley42

HY;FR
It's PITA people like this that make me thank sweet baby Jesus that I'm not a team lead anymore. :yahoo:

You just get rid of the problems...problem solved, problem staying solved...lol

have you asked for a solution? advance leave? work some comp time? what company do you work for anyways?

No, they just want to complain on the forums about it and hope it gets solved that way...