Bathroom organization tips

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
Question...why do you guys NEED all that stuff? Crazy, I tell ya :jameo: :lol:
:shrug: Some people drink wine, some people do their hair. :lmao: I got rid of 75% of my face stuff last night, b/c like I said, it was left over from experimentation. I actually use all of the hair stuff, depending on how I'm wearing my hair that day. I can't just let it be, it needs to be coaxed into being curly or straight.

morganj614

Nickel said:
:shrug: Some people drink wine, some people do their hair. :lmao: I got rid of 75% of my face stuff last night, b/c like I said, it was left over from experimentation. I actually use all of the hair stuff, depending on how I'm wearing my hair that day. I can't just let it be, it needs to be coaxed into being curly or straight.

I'm with Jameo on the shoe thing :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
morganj614 said:
I'm with Jameo on the shoe thing :lol:
I just recently started buying coordinating shoes. For years, I just one pair of sneaks, and maybe two dress shoes. Now they're all over my closet. :jameo:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
sweetpea said:
I've got a Longaberger bread basket w/ the divided protector on the back of my toilet tank

Why you keep bread on the toilet? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Posting pictures of our makeup and foo foo. What next? :lol:

First there is my vanity, which is badly in need of refinishing. Note the drawers? The two on the right are the ones the girls can get into and take whatever they want. The two left drawers and the middle ones are off-limits.

Next is my makeup and the stuff I use on at least a weekly basis. If you look carefully, you will see a tube of Preparation H - good for undereye baggies.

Then there's the nail drawer, sorted by toenail colors, fingernail colors, base and top coats, then files and implements. They are separated by sections of giftwrap roller.

Lastly, there is the hair drawer - clips, combs, barettes, etc. On top is my packing list so whenever I need to throw a suitcase together, I can just go down the list and not forget any essentials like toothpaste and underwear.

Attachments

• DSC00453.JPG
    DSC00453.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00454.JPG
    DSC00454.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00455.JPG
    DSC00455.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC00456.JPG
    DSC00456.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 101

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here we have the top of the bathroom vanity, with few items crowding it because....

They're all under the sink!

The final shot is my basket of shower goodies. Body wash, scrub, shampoo, conditioner, face scrub, razor - just the essentials. There would be more but Larry put his foot down. :ohwell:

Attachments

• DSC00457.JPG
    DSC00457.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00459.JPG
    DSC00459.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00460.JPG
    DSC00460.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 100
vraiblonde said:
Posting pictures of our makeup and foo foo. What next? :lol:

First there is my vanity, which is badly in need of refinishing. Note the drawers? The two on the right are the ones the girls can get into and take whatever they want. The two left drawers and the middle ones are off-limits.

Next is my makeup and the stuff I use on at least a weekly basis. If you look carefully, you will see a tube of Preparation H - good for undereye baggies.

Then there's the nail drawer, sorted by toenail colors, fingernail colors, base and top coats, then files and implements. They are separated by sections of giftwrap roller.

Lastly, there is the hair drawer - clips, combs, barettes, etc. On top is my packing list so whenever I need to throw a suitcase together, I can just go down the list and not forget any essentials like toothpaste and underwear.

How long have you had that vanity? My gf I lived with around 1990 had one JUST like that!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like seeing pics of other peoples' stuff because then I can go, "Oooh! What's that? Do you like it?"

So that said:

Crabcake, what are those two blue canisters in the middle that look like they have frosting tops on them?

Attachments

• crabcake.gif
    crabcake.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 98

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CableChick said:
How long have you had that vanity? My gf I lived with around 1990 had one JUST like that!!!
My ex-husband bought it from an antique shop in Augusta,GA for our 6-month anniversary, some 23 years ago.

After I'd had it for a good 10 years, I realized there was a false bottom in the middle drawer. When I pried it up, I found a bunch of pieces of junk jewelry - chunky necklaces, filigree earrings, all sorts of stuff like old ladies would wear back in the 60's. It was pretty cool.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey Vrai. What is that box on the bottom right of your bathroom vanity? Looks like a box for EPT (Early Pregnancy Test). Yowza! :lol: