Bathroom organization tips

marianne

sweetpea said:
I've got a Longaberger bread basket w/ the divided protector on the back of my toilet tank w/ my everyday make-up and what not..

Thanks for sharing that tip! I had such a basket, never used, stashed away in my kitchen. I had been looking for an organizer I could buy for my vanity top that would keep my makeup pencils standing upright since I always loose the caps. The longaberger basket w/ dividers works perfect for this!

Attachments

• sink.jpg
    sink.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 90
marianne said:
Thanks for sharing that tip! I had such a basket, never used, stashed away in my kitchen. I had been looking for an organizer I could buy for my vanity top that would keep my makeup pencils standing upright since I always loose the caps. The longaberger basket w/ dividers works perfect for this!
:yay: Glad I could help. I wish mine had a handle...I don't always do my face in the bathroom. And I wish Longaberger would offer more of a selection on their liners.

Chasey_Lane said:
Here's one of two shelving units just in the shower...:blushing:
Looks like my shower :lmao: Gumbo hated sharing a bathroom w/ our sister and I...because of all our schit in there. A bottle fell and hit him in the foot once...he got pizzed and then bottles started hittin the bathroom door. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
FYI -- I was at Targhey earlier tonight, and while browsing through the cosmetics section, noticed they have some train cases now that are non-plastic (think old caboodles) ... they're aluminum and leather sided, and run about $25. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone looking for something along those lines. They have them in different sizes/styles. :yay:

crabcake said:
FYI -- I was at Targhey earlier tonight, and while browsing through the cosmetics section, noticed they have some train cases now that are non-plastic (think old caboodles) ... they're aluminum and leather sided, and run about $25. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone looking for something along those lines. They have them in different sizes/styles. :yay:

TYVM! :clap: