Best Pizza

MiddleGround

..........and you drink it with motor oil becuase with taste buds as bad as yours it wouldn't matter.

Hahaha!!! ANYONE that says Ledo's pizza is one of the best has probably never left the state of Maryland! Maybe even St. Mary's county!!

But you go on with your bad self and your sugar-infested garbage!

The Boss

Hahaha!!! ANYONE that says Ledo's pizza is one of the best has probably never left the state of Maryland! Maybe even St. Mary's county!!

But you go on with your bad self and your sugar-infested garbage!
..................wrong all the way around.

SamSpade

Hahaha!!! ANYONE that says Ledo's pizza is one of the best has probably never left the state of Maryland!

Or Virginia, North and South Carolina and Florida. And expanding.

I get why people somehow don't like pizzas cooked at franchises. I worked at a pizza place in Massachusetts for a year and a half.
All of the owners were former Domino's employees so they combined the Domino's techniques of catching cheese, tracking and taking orders,
routing and tracking drivers and so forth. They were a single shop and they beat every place in the area (we had about 25 drivers but we
were not open 24/7). Unlike other franchises, they experimented with new recipes from time to time and elicited customer feedback in exchange
for a dollar coupon.

Oddly enough - adding a little more sugar to the dough was immensely popular (as it, among other things, created a thin crunchy layer to the bottom of the pizza), but we had to find a mixture of cheeses to get what people wanted.

Everybody's looking for something different in pizza. I don't like doughy pizza, so I don't care for "deep dish". It's eating BREAD.
I don't care for extra thin pizza either, or novelty pizzas with cheese in the crust and stuff like that.

But we are talking PIZZA - not fine wine or caviar - this is bread and sauce and cheese, and every convenience store and gas station
makes it. If there's a food that is delivered to your door or comes frozen in the grocery - you're not talking fine dining.

Grumpy

The thing with Ledo's is the original shop up on University Blvd in PG is what a lot of people in this area had as their first pizza and back in the day, it was considered the best of the pizza joints. If I remember correctly, it was 25/30 yrs before they started franchising out their product.

Oddly enough - adding a little more sugar to the dough was immensely popular ...
I don't have issue with that, and most places could add a bit more salt to the crust or it's like eating a matzah cracker. But I find Ledos adds too much sugar to the sauce, and I prefer it more tart than sweet.

calvcopf

I don't have issue with that, and most places could add a bit more salt to the crust or it's like eating a matzah cracker. But I find Ledos adds too much sugar to the sauce, and I prefer it more tart than sweet.
I like Ledo's but the pepperoni is so greasy, so I just get it with sausage.

The Boss

Or Virginia, North and South Carolina and Florida. And expanding.

I get why people somehow don't like pizzas cooked at franchises. I worked at a pizza place in Massachusetts for a year and a half.
All of the owners were former Domino's employees so they combined the Domino's techniques of catching cheese, tracking and taking orders,
routing and tracking drivers and so forth. They were a single shop and they beat every place in the area (we had about 25 drivers but we
were not open 24/7). Unlike other franchises, they experimented with new recipes from time to time and elicited customer feedback in exchange
for a dollar coupon.

Oddly enough - adding a little more sugar to the dough was immensely popular (as it, among other things, created a thin crunchy layer to the bottom of the pizza), but we had to find a mixture of cheeses to get what people wanted.

Everybody's looking for something different in pizza. I don't like doughy pizza, so I don't care for "deep dish". It's eating BREAD.
I don't care for extra thin pizza either, or novelty pizzas with cheese in the crust and stuff like that.

But we are talking PIZZA - not fine wine or caviar - this is bread and sauce and cheese, and every convenience store and gas station
makes it. If there's a food that is delivered to your door or comes frozen in the grocery - you're not talking fine dining.
Were you guys anywhere near a college?