Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Accused of ‘Mosaic’ Plagiarism After Editor Noticed Oddly Familiar Phrases In Paper

A former editor of the Harvard Journal on Legislation has raised “shocking” allegations of plagiarism against President Joe Biden, claiming that he discovered instances of unattributed copying in an essay written by the then-Delaware senator more than two decades ago.

The accusations center around an essay defending the Violence Against Women Act, which Biden penned in 2000 during his tenure as a senator.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden staff abruptly end press conference while Biden is answering questions

The president took five questions from reporters and concluded by telling everyone that he was "going to bed."

However, the president appeared to linger and CNN's Jeremy Diamond asked him about whether he was "putting the US’s strategic interests above those of human rights."

Diamond discussed the exchange on CNN shortly after.

"Vietnam in particular has a poor record as it relates to any political dissent. They are the third-largest jailer of journalists in the world. And the president said, I don’t put anything above human rights. And he said that he has raised issues of human rights with every leader he has met with, including today with the Vietnamese general secretary," Diamond said on CNN.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yes, that is CNN describing Biden as "rambling" while noting that the trip appeared to have taken a mental and physical toll on Biden. Keep in mind he's only been on the road for three days, and he travels in the world's most luxurious airplane in the world. When even the left-wing press can't spin the president's obvious senility, that says something big.

They can't let this guy be the 2024 nominee. They just can't. I know Democrats have no good options, with Kamala Harris, one of the most unpopular politicians in modern history, waiting in the wings. But what do they do when Biden has multiple episodes on the campaign trail next year? How do they explain that away when whoever the Republican nominee is appears to be far more capable in comparison?

I understand the goal of Democrats is to make the election a referendum on Donald Trump and January 6th, but even that strategy has its limits. Letting Biden be the nominee is playing with fire, and it's just asking to get burned. Ironically, while Republicans are going hard after the president, the best scenario is probably that he remains at the top of the ticket. If he's going to keep deteriorating at this rapid rate, it's going to be very hard for Democrats to make the case that he can handle another term. Never mind that the economy is likely to be even more in the toilet by election day.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Even More Frightening Than A Nuclear War’: Biden Clutches Pearls Over Global Temps Rising 1.5°

“In addition to helping the environment overall — and the only existential threat humanity faces, even more frightening than a — than a nuclear war, is global warming going above 1.5° in the next 20, ten years,” Biden added. “It would be real trouble, There’s no way back from that.”

During the same press conference, Biden referred to “climate deniers” as “lying, dog-faced pony soldiers” — a line he’s used before and claims he picked up from a John Wayne film.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden further explained that his itinerary was about “having India cooperate much more with the United States, be closer with the United States, Vietnam being closer with the United States.”

He also insisted that his travel abroad was meant to create “a stable base in the Indo-Pacific” and establish international “rules of the road” on matters related to the ocean, airspace, and space.

“I want to see China succeed economically, but I want to see them succeed by the rules,” Biden added.

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, criticized Biden during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“The whole point of him going to the region, in my view, was to get our friends and allies and partners together in the event of an invasion of Taiwan and a greater invasion into the South Pacific Sea,” McCaul said, adding that Biden chose the “wrong message to send” because it was not one of “deterrence.”

Ahead of Biden’s visit to Vietnam, Beijing expressed disapproval of the U.S. approach to dealing with China’s neighbors.

“We believe that when dealing with relations with Asian countries, the #US should abandon the Cold War mentality of a zero-sum game, abide by basic norms of international relations, not target third parties and not undermine regional peace, stability, development and prosperity,” said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mao Ning, as reported in a post to X by China’s Global Times.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Peter Doocy Reveals White House’s SHAMEFUL Excuse For Joe Biden Skipping 9/11 Memorial Ceremony

The Regime sent Kamala Harris to Ground Zero to participate in the 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony in New York City while Joe Biden heads to Alaska.

Kamala Harris giggled and smiled at the 9/11 memorial service.

After spending a few days in India and Vietnam, Joe Biden will travel to Alaska and spend 9/11 far, far away from Ground Zero.

Biden enraged 9/11 families for being the first US President in 22 years to not visit any of the 9/11 sites on the anniversary of the attacks.

“It’s no surprise to me that he’s not coming to Ground Zero or any of the 9/11 sites,” Retired Air Force Lt. Col. Donald Arias, who lost his brother Adam during the attacks, told “Fox & Friends First” Monday.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SICK! Joe Biden Claims He Went to Ground Zero Day After 9/11 – THIS NEVER HAPPENED – He Was in DC For a Senate Session (VIDEO)

Joe Biden is a sick and evil man. He is also a pathological liar.

80-year-old Biden arrived in Alaska on Friday afternoon to deliver remarks on the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

Nearly 3,000 Americans died on September 11, 2001, and Biden opened his remarks by talking about himself and cracking jokes.

“The governor and I have something in common: we’re both from Scranton, Pennsylvania. I wish I had him playing on my high school ball club when I was playing. I could’ve been an All-American hahaha,” Biden said.

Biden also lied about visiting Ground Zero the day after the 9/11 attacks.

“Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell,” Biden said.

This is a brazen lie.

Joe Biden was in Washington DC for a Senate session on September 12, 2001.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Joe Biden is a sick and evil man. He is also a pathological liar.
He's severely senile. That's what senile people do, and don't know they are doing it. They recall history that never happened.

I'm ashamed of our leadership for allowing this man to be put in the limelight to continually ridicule himself. His "wife" (in quotes, because a real wife would never ever allow this...) should be looking out for his best interests, and have taken steps to retire him long ago. The Republicans should have demanded he step down. At this point, and I think Vrai said it, Cameltoe couldn't be any worse as a leader.

herb749

He's severely senile. That's what senile people do, and don't know they are doing it. They recall history that never happened.

I'm ashamed of our leadership for allowing this man to be put in the limelight to continually ridicule himself. His "wife" (in quotes, because a real wife would never ever allow this...) should be looking out for his best interests, and have taken steps to retire him long ago. The Republicans should have demanded he step down. At this point, and I think Vrai said it, Cameltoe couldn't be any worse as a leader.

Maybe if he falls down a few more times they put her in. Either way neither would be in charge.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden's White House will send letter to CNN, NY Times and other top outlets demanding them to probe 'lies' behind GOP's plan to impeach president

• House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced the inquiry on Tuesday over allegations of corruption
  • Ian Sams, a special assistant to the president and senior advisor to the White House Counsel's Office, penned the letter
  • 'It's time for the media to ramp up its scrutiny of House Republicans for opening an impeachment inquiry based on lies,' Sams wrote

The Biden administration has been blasted over plans to send out a letter to many of the major news organizations across the country demanding they probe the 'lies' of the House GOP's impeachment inquiry.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced an official impeachment inquiry on Tuesday over allegations of corruption and involvement in son Hunter's business dealings, setting off fiery reactions from Democrats.

Ian Sams, a special assistant to the president and senior advisor to the White House Counsel's Office, penned a letter to both conservative and liberal-leaning outlets, slated to be distributed Wednesday in an apparent attempt to influence their coverage. Among outlets targeted are CNN, the New York Times, the Associated Press and Fox news.

'It's time for the media to ramp up its scrutiny of House Republicans for opening an impeachment inquiry based on lies,' Sams wrote.

Sams added the impeachment inquiry should 'set off alarm bells for news organizations,' but commentators both left and ring-wing have condemned the interference.

Journalist Matthew Keys tweeted: 'This is not okay. The White House should not be encouraging, influencing or interfering in the editorial strategies of America's newsrooms, including CNN and the New York Times.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 In another UK Daily Mail article you won’t see in U.S. Establishment Media, this weekend’s headline said, “Incredible moment White House staff abruptly end Biden's rambling Vietnam press conference mid-sentence and cut his mic.

image 7.png

https://x.com/Newsweek/status/1701216498784891225

In a difficult start, President Robert L. Peters began by telling reporters, “I don’t know about you, but I’m going to go to bed.” Well. That’s obvious. Then, Biden continued, rambling incoherently, “We talked about stability, we talked about the Third World, excuse me, the Southern Hemisphere has access to change. It wasn't confrontational at all….”

Suddenly, the booming voice of Biden’s extra-diverse press secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre, can be heard butting in. “Thank you everybody. This ends the press conference. Thanks everyone,” she said firmly, abruptly terminating the presser, all while Biden goofily continued trying to talk on the dead mic.

It is excruciating to watch, even for Joe.

Curiously, this time Establishment Media pointed out Joe’s struggles to remain compos mentis. For example, from Newsweek:

image 8.png

It raises questions, indeed. Like, is the Establishment Media trying to torpedo Joe’s presidential run to make room for someone else?

But who?

herb749

Yes, that is CNN describing Biden as "rambling" while noting that the trip appeared to have taken a mental and physical toll on Biden. Keep in mind he's only been on the road for three days, and he travels in the world's most luxurious airplane in the world. When even the left-wing press can't spin the president's obvious senility, that says something big.

They can't let this guy be the 2024 nominee. They just can't. I know Democrats have no good options, with Kamala Harris, one of the most unpopular politicians in modern history, waiting in the wings. But what do they do when Biden has multiple episodes on the campaign trail next year? How do they explain that away when whoever the Republican nominee is appears to be far more capable in comparison?

I understand the goal of Democrats is to make the election a referendum on Donald Trump and January 6th, but even that strategy has its limits. Letting Biden be the nominee is playing with fire, and it's just asking to get burned. Ironically, while Republicans are going hard after the president, the best scenario is probably that he remains at the top of the ticket. If he's going to keep deteriorating at this rapid rate, it's going to be very hard for Democrats to make the case that he can handle another term. Never mind that the economy is likely to be even more in the toilet by election day.

This is why 70% of democrats want him out. He has no control over what he does.