Biden Actions ... And Reactions

herb749

And I don't really think he made any conscious decision to visit or not visit, vacation or not vacation. It what his entourage is telling him where to go and what do do. That press release was not in his words. Too concise, and well thought out for someone in his mental state.

He had to show up so democrats can say, look he cares .

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've always felt there is a window of time when it is appropriate for officials to go visit scenes like this. Go too soon and the entourage just gets in the way of search and rescue workers. Wait too long, and it looks like you don't care.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I've always felt there is a window of time when it is appropriate for officials to go visit scenes like this. Go too soon and the entourage just gets in the way of search and rescue workers. Wait too long, and it looks like you don't care.
And East Palestine is still waiting. Maybe the next derailment he'll make it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden, Speaking To Maui Fire Victims, Compares Deadly Wildfires To His Small Kitchen Fire

“I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense, Jill and I, what it’s like to lose a home,” Biden said. “Years ago — now 15 years ago — I was in Washington doing ‘Meet the Press.’ It was a sunny Sunday, and lightning struck at home on a little lake that’s outside of our home — not a lake, a big pond — and hit a wire and came up underneath our home into the heating ducts — the air conditioning ducts.”

“To make a long story short, I almost lost my wife, my ‘67 Corvette, and my cat,” he continued. “But all kidding aside, I watched the firefighters, the way they responded.”

Biden said firefighters ran into the “flames” in his home “to save my wife and save my family. Not a joke.”

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He is such a waste of the position at this point. Any real president would have been briefed and ready for questions at 2am, he can't get his shiat together in the middle of the day.

I'm sure if Cameltoe weren't 2nd in command, he would have been ousted long ago.

herb749

He is such a waste of the position at this point. Any real president would have been briefed and ready for questions at 2am, he can't get his shiat together in the middle of the day.

I'm sure if Cameltoe weren't 2nd in command, he would have been ousted long ago.

Maybe they are trying to get her to run for Senate again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Says Special Counsel Robert Hur Has ‘No Interest’ Interviewing Him in Stolen Classified Docs Case (VIDEO)

Joe Biden told reporters on Friday that Special Counsel Robert Hur has not interviewed him yet and has no interest in speaking with him.

“Are you planning to sit for an interview with the special counsel looking into the [classified] documents matter?” a reporter in Lake Tahoe asked Joe Biden.

Biden implied the special counsel has no interest in interviewing him.

“There’s no such request and no such interest,” Biden said.

Special Prosecutor Robert Hur is having to negotiate with Biden’s lawyers and the DOJ for a *possible interview* with Joe Biden over his stolen classified documents case.

Machine gun-toting federal agents descended on Mar-a-Lago last summer to seize lawfully stored documents at Trump’s Florida residence.