Biden is out

Chopticon64

Then shouldn't they hold another primary and let voters decide? Kamala was a big fat loser in 2020 - so bad she didn't even make it to the primaries before she ran out of money because she was polling at like 0%. Voters clearly don't want her.

But what am I saying....Democrats love being kept as pets by politicians. Not sure why they ever bother voting at all.
Harris was on the ballot, as Biden’s running mate, and won in 2020 and won the primary.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Oh no!
1000000451.jpg

Hijinx

Kamala is the only one that can spend the Biden-Harris campaign fund , they will run Hillary with Kamala as VP.

Chopticon64

For anyone else who was curious why posts on here are talking about the “will of voters being taken away”, it was the marching orders given from the thought leaders.

It ain’t working, let’s see what is posted tomorrow 🤔

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For anyone else who was curious why posts on here are talking about the “will of voters being taken away”, it was the marching orders given from the thought leaders.

It ain’t working, let’s see what is posted tomorrow 🤔

Do you honestly think Kamala Harris will be elected President in November?

PS, Joe Scarborough has been wrong about every single thing. You can look it up. So I wouldn't be looking to him as some oracle.

Chopticon64

Do you honestly think Kamala Harris will be elected President in November?

PS, Joe Scarborough has been wrong about every single thing. You can look it up. So I wouldn't be looking to him as some oracle.
I do, people are going to get pretty excited about electing the first woman president.

She was a prosecutor, she seems to be a genuinely happy and optimistic person, we need that now.

I was watching Jesse waters show clips of the Trump and Vance interview he did, I think Vance is just not a good pick, he’s not exciting, seems like a flip flopper, no charisma.

I know Trump would never pick someone he’d have to share the limelight with, but Trump has a hard ceiling of people who will support him. We don’t know if Harris has a similar ceiling.

But the point is there is hope and optimism, folks are fired up!

Chopticon64

What folks are these? The only person I've seen fired up about this is you.
Well, I mean, of course not here.

Anyone think Trump sticks to the second debate? I hope he does, but I have my doubts.

He needs a better nickname than “laughing Kamala”. Sleepy joe was good, but nothing will ever beat “Pocahontas” 😆