Biden is out

22AcaciaAve

I'm not writing off Harris. The dems will be more energized than they were with Sleepy Joe. It also engages the black vote which was pretty luke warm about voting for Biden again. Trump seems to have a 48% ceiling. And that's if he gets maximum turnout. Six swing state will decide who is the next president. Georgia most likely goes for Trump, and I think Arizona will fall into his column. PA, MI, WI, and NV are up for grabs. If Harris grabs PA, WI and NV...she wins. I make Trump the favorite at this point, but in football terms only about 3 to 3 1/2 points.

I personally think the best way to win for Trump is for him to go more low key and look more presidential. Going on full attack will only turn off some of the moderate independents who voted Biden but could easily jump back into the republican fold. Look calm and presidential and make Harris go insane. She might have a Howard Dean moment. Let her blow it. That's the way I would play it. We'll see how Trump does it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow - Mark Levin's show tonght was on target! The Democrats have just stolen the election from their own party's voters!! :roflmao:

I've been saying that, too. They've ("the powers that be") orchestrated this whole thing. Biden may not have been privvy to it, and he sure as heck didn't want to get out of the race and dug his heels in, but they've orchestrated this.

Gonna be very interesting how they get rid of Kamala, now. Because SHE is not going to win this election. The powers that be cannot possibly think she will.

SamSpade

Why do the Dems so strongly back the idea of “let’s elect the first xxxxxx President!” as if that has any value at all?

How did we ever reach the point where we vote for someone almost entirely based on their gender, race, sexual orientation, youth, looks - is there no longer any value in electing someone on the basis that they would do a good job?

I know if I were hiring someone for a private company I *might* be swayed by impressive academic credentials but I sure wouldn’t prioritize hiring someone because they were gay or black or Muslim. I’d hire the person who would do the best job because if I didn’t - that could be the end of my business. If he or she were any of those things, it wouldn’t matter much.

SamSpade

Does anyone think it a little strange that the President goes home with COVID, barely a peep for days, the Democratic Party does a massive pile on over the weekend - and Joe makes the most significant decision of his life - with a Tweet? What happened between Joe saying he was all in - and two hours later - a MESSAGE.

What really is disconcerting is - ultimately it came down to -

Donors. Which leads me to believe they ALWAYS are in charge.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Joe is a coward. He fell apart like a cheap suit when the heat got turned up. I thought nobody ****ed with a biden. Well his buddy barack sure did. Et tu Barry?

At least now we won't have to hear from joe as he hunkers down in order to grab the last few paychecks as the chief executive.

Can't wait to hear kammy kackle her way through a debate. Be prepared for the mother of all word salads in the coming months.

SamSpade

Rumor that behind the scenes Joe was irate on Sunday. Leading me to believe it was donors and well heeled puppeteers taking the keys from Grampa Joe. He caved because he had no choice - no money, no campaign.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0590.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But there was no actual candidate other than Biden and there were no debates.

Lying as always Sapidus ....

Marianne Williamson would like to have a word with you, as well as Jason Palmer, Dean Phillips, and Robert F Kennedy Jr

but yes the DNC effectively pushed out or sidelined all opposition the THEIR Choice, NOT THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE, but DNC Party Hacks Choice

stgislander

PREMO Member
Wow - Mark Levin's show tonght was on target! The Democrats have just stolen the election from their own party's voters!! :roflmao:

I've been saying that, too. They've ("the powers that be") orchestrated this whole thing. Biden may not have been privvy to it, and he sure as heck didn't want to get out of the race and dug his heels in, but they've orchestrated this.

Gonna be very interesting how they get rid of Kamala, now. Because SHE is not going to win this election. The powers that be cannot possibly think she will.
I don't think Dem voters are smart enough to realize that.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yay: Nope

I said the same thing here :

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

So far - polling shows that she is WAY behind Trump in the battleground states. Worse, she polls absolutely terribly both nationally, and among independents, who are the key to victory in battleground states - and in more left-LEANING states beginning to emerge as "tossups" (MN, NM and VA).

Remember - she is there because people with money PUT her there. If she's a money loser, they will manufacture a way to boot her and still satisfy the Dem masses - maybe kick her out and put Cory Booker or Hakeem Jeffries in her place. MAYBE convince enough delegates to defect and fail to nominate her on the first ballot.

Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
So far - polling shows that she is WAY behind Trump in the battleground states. Worse, she polls absolutely terribly both nationally, and among independents, who are the key to victory in battleground states - and in more left-LEANING states beginning to emerge as "tossups" (MN, NM and VA).

Remember - she is there because people with money PUT her there. If she's a money loser, they will manufacture a way to boot her and still satisfy the Dem masses - maybe kick her out and put Cory Booker or Hakeem Jeffries in her place. MAYBE convince enough delegates to defect and fail to nominate her on the first ballot.
I heard that with Kamala at the top of the ticket, Dems will focus on AZ, NV, and GA.

Chopticon64

Lying as always Sapidus ....

Marianne Williamson would like to have a word with you, as well as Jason Palmer, Dean Phillips, and Robert F Kennedy Jr

but yes the DNC effectively pushed out or sidelined all opposition the THEIR Choice, NOT THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE, but DNC Party Hacks Choice
I mentioned Dean Phillips

And RFK jr was not running for the democrat nomination

For someone who posts hundreds of things a day, you are surprisingly uninformed

And, as I’ve said before, I’m not Sapidus