Biden is out

SamSpade

I heard that with Kamala at the top of the ticket, Dems will focus on AZ, NV, and GA.
TWO things wrong with that - historically - the second place person almost NEVER gains votes. At best, it MIGHT tip ONE state, but unlikely.
But two - tipping NV won't help - GA is gone - and AZ is very likely back to the GOP.

I do believe that there was extensive cheating in 2020. The election was simply too easy to thwart - COVID did that. Add to that the scores of disgruntled people who voted against Trump, but not FOR Biden - and some of it I think was misplaced anger over COVID.

I DO think Trump is going to win this time - but it will be narrow, because you can only cheat so much, and I think some states won by Biden will totally flip, by a lot. The GOP and Democratic Party are making an historic "flip". The Republican Party is quickly becoming the party of the working class, and the Democratic Party with its further progressive push, is becoming a party of fractured groups mired in identity politics, and - well - "elites".

Chopticon64

So far - polling shows that she is WAY behind Trump in the battleground states. Worse, she polls absolutely terribly both nationally, and among independents, who are the key to victory in battleground states - and in more left-LEANING states beginning to emerge as "tossups" (MN, NM and VA).

Remember - she is there because people with money PUT her there. If she's a money loser, they will manufacture a way to boot her and still satisfy the Dem masses - maybe kick her out and put Cory Booker or Hakeem Jeffries in her place. MAYBE convince enough delegates to defect and fail to nominate her on the first ballot.
I don’t think any of those polls can count, it was so hypothetical and before we knew Vance was the VP, dude is unlikeable and certainly won’t help Trumps numbers.

Chopticon64

TWO things wrong with that - historically - the second place person almost NEVER gains votes. At best, it MIGHT tip ONE state, but unlikely.
But two - tipping NV won't help - GA is gone - and AZ is very likely back to the GOP.

I do believe that there was extensive cheating in 2020. The election was simply too easy to thwart - COVID did that. Add to that the scores of disgruntled people who voted against Trump, but not FOR Biden - and some of it I think was misplaced anger over COVID.

I DO think Trump is going to win this time - but it will be narrow, because you can only cheat so much, and I think some states won by Biden will totally flip, by a lot. The GOP and Democratic Party are making an historic "flip". The Republican Party is quickly becoming the party of the working class, and the Democratic Party with its further progressive push, is becoming a party of fractured groups mired in identity politics, and - well - "elites".
Why do you think GA won’t go for Harris? It’s very much in the running.

SamSpade

Yeah OK BlueCubed, Salvadoe, StJohns ...

or is it TommyJo / Transporter / Gun Smoke
Who knows? It's clearly someone who has been on here before and has changed their name. The tell is that when one of them appears, the previous one disappears FOREVER. The other is when the new identity is recent. but they make reference to things happening years ago, revealing how LONG they've been here.

I don't GET the need to dump identities and create new ones, especially when the new ones come barging in with all the same rude obnoxious insults and so forth. It doesn't GAIN anything.

somdwatch

Clearly I know there was a process called a primary, people voted. But there was no actual candidate other than Biden and there were no debates.
Clearly you don't have an inside track on the democrat ticket.

Joe had plenty of debates, the only problem was they were with himself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anti-Biden PROTESTS ERUPT As Trump FLIPS ANOTHER Blue State And BLOWS OUTS Biden In ALL SWING States​

somdwatch

If the democrats are upset about this situation then there will be a revolt at the convention

Only thing I see so far is a bunch of republicans throwing a temper tantrum because they know things got much tougher for Trump
Not a temper tantrum. A lawful observance which democrats can't follow based on the last 8 years of Lawfare.

14 Million dems voted for Joe and Kamala and you're OK as a dem to allow the "deep state, Cabal, elitist" tell you vote this way cause it's not about We the people, it's about us maintaining our corrupt selves in charge.

Something is wrong with the dems. They're either brainwashed, blind or willing to be sheeps being lead to a slaughter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't GET the need to dump identities and create new ones, especially when the new ones come barging in with all the same rude obnoxious insults and so forth. It doesn't GAIN anything.

Yeah not sure why TJ kept jumping accounts, Specifically Sapidus was banned after being particularly stupid with DJ.

But has gone through at least 10 different accounts, many created 5 - 15 yrs ago

Bluecubed
Salavdore
StJohns

SamSpade

Clearly you don't have an inside track on the democrat ticket.

Joe had plenty of debates, the only problem was they were with himself.
There were at least TWO, both held in New Hampshire back in January. I watched the first one. Biden didn't think it impotant to show up, even though he was invited. In attendance were Philips and WIlliamson, and Uygur was in the third one also.

PeoplesElbow

This is the only kamala main event as far as I'm concerned.

Attachments

• img_1_1721650879844~2.jpg
    img_1_1721650879844~2.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 16