Biden's America Last Program

SamSpade

I am astonished at the twisting and contortions made to try and exonerate Biden for how he has handled the pandemic.

Bear in mind, he claimed if Trump had handled it correctly, NO ONE would have died - a feat no world leader was able to accomplish.
Moreover, with a couple vaccines being developed during the campaign - no thanks to him OR the Democratic Party, who wildly assailed it as a rush job designed to win votes - he made the claim he would put an end to it once and for all.

Example, but not the only one:

So I don't care how you twist the facts to show that "not as many died of the virus" as under Trump. TRUMP didn't have a vaccine - TRUMP was caught as unawares as the rest of the world. BIDEN came into office with the wind at his back - and his solution has been to punish people for not obeying a set of decisions which have yet to show they work.

It's laughable to say "it's not quite high enough". Number was SUPPOSED TO BE ZERO.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When did they replace the other guy with a Scot?

Leo is in at least once a week .. Lotus Eaters has a rotating panel

Carl
Callum
Leo
Harry
Thomas
Hugo
Others

I'm here generally for Carl and Callum

Leo is my least favorite he tends to go off on a bit of a tangent at times

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Failed Utterly’: Top Scientists Blast Biden Admin Over Report It Rejected Expanding Rapid Tests

“Three days after the meeting, on October 25, the COVID-19 testing experts—who hailed from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, the Rockefeller Foundation, the COVID Collaborative, and several other organizations—received a back channel communication from a White House official,” the report added. “Their big, bold idea for free home tests for all Americans to avoid a holiday surge, they were told, was dead.”

Vanity Fair also cited an “administration official” who was allegedly at the meeting, who claimed that such a plan simply wasn’t possible at the time: “We did not have capacity to manufacture over-the-counter tests at that scale.”

Top scientists slammed Biden over the report, including:

• Dr. Steven Phillips, a vice president of science and strategy for the Covid Collaborative: “The White House, in baseball terms, was playing small ball. When it comes to rapid testing, they’re bunting the players along.”
  • Dr. Jerome Adams, former U.S. Surgeon General: “Wondering if ⁦@COVIDOversight ⁩will hold hearings on this? Or WH refusal to supply better masks? Or if we’ll just keep only talking about 2020?”
  • Dr. Rick Bright, former director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority: “Surprised that expert external guidance was shelved in light of an ongoing pandemic. Seems contradictory to comments that some wished they’d had insight & a plan 2 months ago. It’s clear now that there was a plan 2 months ago. It’s time we got serious about ending the pandemic.”
  • Dr. Richard Ebright, Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers University and Laboratory Director at the Waksman Institute of Microbiology: “Sad that this is under a new Administration. That had eleven months to get its act together. But that failed utterly.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Biden Administration Has Caused More Vaccine Resistance Than Fox News Ever Did

‘Peddling lies’ is a hallmark of this Biden-led COVID regime. No amount of finger-pointing at Fox News can salvage that lost credibility.

“The unvaccinated are responsible for their own choices, but those choices have been fueled by dangerous misinformation on cable TV and social media,” Biden said.

Let’s make sure we get our terms straight here: By “misinformation,” Biden means anything that hurts him and his friends politically (this would be the same type of “misinformation” his administration pledged to flag for Big Tech overlords to censor). By “social media,” he means any ivermectin and natural immunity posts that escape the watchful eye of his administration and Facebook’s far-left “fact-checkers.” And by “cable TV,” he means Fox News.

“It’s wrong. It’s immoral. I call on the purveyors of these lies and misinformation to stop it. Stop it now,” Biden said in a line that sounded like it was lifted straight out of a Brian Stelter monologue.

To find a root source of vaccine refusal, Biden should stop channel-surfing and look in the mirror. The president, his administration, and his bureaucratic allies have spread way more false information and caused far more vaccine resistance than the talking heads at Fox News ever have.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Man Who Told Biden, 'Let's Go Brandon,' During Christmas Eve Call Claims He Is Now Receiving Threats

"I understand there is a vulgar meaning to 'Let’s go, Brandon,' but I’m not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him," Schmeck said.

During the Friday chat, after Schmeck tagged the phrase, Biden responded by saying, "'Let’s go, Brandon,' I agree," despite the phrase being used by critics of the president as a substitute for "F--k Joe Biden."

The phrase "Let's go, Brandon" became popular among those critical of the president following a NASCAR race in early October, when an NBC Sports reporter interviewing winning driver Brandon Brown claimed the crowd was shouting "Let's go, Brandon" when they were actually saying "F--k Joe Biden."

Schmeck, however, told the Oregon newspaper that he had nothing against Biden but believes the president "can be doing a better job" and that he meant "no disrespect to him."

Hijinx

Schmeck spoke for me. He couldn't have said it better.
The threats he is receiving are not coming from Conservatives , that for sure.
They are coming from the crazies that humiliated themselves by voting for the decrepit old man

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Man Who Trolled Joe Biden Is Getting Death Threats

“And now I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech,” Schmeck told The Oregonian. He also said that he started getting “vague but threatening” phone calls in the aftermath of the call.

“I understand there is a vulgar meaning to ‘Let’s go Brandon,’ but I’m not that simple minded, no matter how I feel about him,” he said. “He seems likes he’s a cordial guy. There’s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner…I love him just like I love any other brother or sister.”

Schmeck called into NORAD during the event and got to talk to Joe and Jill Biden, who spoke with Schmeck’s kids about what they wanted for Christmas. Afterward, Biden wished Jared a Merry Christmas.

“I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well. Merry Christmas and Let’s go Brandon,” Schmeck replied.

“Let’s go, Brandon. I agree,” Biden said in response.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
RIP, 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated'

But the problems with the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" message pre-date the variant that rendered it factually ludicrous. On September 16, one week after Biden reversed serial administration promises by announcing an employer vaccine mandate (while using language such as "We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us"), science writer Yasmin Tayag penned an Atlantic piece headlined "Stop Calling It a 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated.'"

"Bullying the unvaccinated into getting their shots isn't going to work in the long run," Tayag predicted, in a piece surveying a field of study (behavioral science) to which the White House seems oblivious. "The way the mandates are being presented is driving a wedge between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. If the goal is to inoculate enough people to reach herd immunity, this approach may eventually backfire."

So how have mandates worked in practice? The New York Times on December 18 published a survey of all 50 states and the country's largest 100 cities, and concluded that the government orders "have not provided the significant boost to state and local vaccination rates that some experts had hoped for." To the contrary: "In most locations, the number of adults with at least one shot grew at a slower pace after states and cities announced mandates than it did nationwide in the same time periods."

"Mandates might help for people who are just finding it inconvenient, but have no really legitimate reason to not get the vaccine," Lisa Cooper, director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Equity, told the Times. "But then you have people who have strong beliefs against it or who really have significant other struggles, and the mandates are not going to do anything for those people."