Biden's America Last Program

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘A Lot Of Those Masks Are Just Single, Daily Use’

“So, what’s the point of now sending N95 or KN95 masks out to Americans if a lot of those masks are just single, daily use, like somebody wears it once — then what?” Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked.

Criswell didn’t answer Doocy’s question directly:

Masks save lives — I think is the important thing here. And we want to make sure that everybody has the tools and resources that they need in order to protect themselves and their families.

Psaki immediately moved on to the next reporter.

During remarks at the White House on Thursday, President Biden said that it was our “patriotic duty” to wear masks, then he spoke about his alleged free mask distribution plan:

Please wear a mask. If you’re in a — you know, I think it is part of your patriotic duty. It’s not that comfortable. It’s a pain in the neck.
[…]
We have also helped make sure that high-quality masks are widely available, in ample supply, at affordable prices, sold online and in stores. But I know that for some Americans, a mask is not always affordable or convenient to get. So, next week we’ll announce how we are making high-quality masks available to American people — the American people for free.

The president didn’t elaborate on the plan.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘This Was An Act Of Terror’

Biden went on to take questions from the gathered reporters, who asked how the gunman — who claimed to be the brother of Aafia “Lady of al Qaeda” Siddiqui and demanded her release — had been able to purchase the weapons he used.

“Allegedly — I don’t have all the facts, nor does the attorney general,” Biden replied. “Allegedly the assertion was he got the weapons on the street.”

Biden pivoted briefly to complain about a lack of focus on the number of guns being bought and sold in the United States, noting that it was impossible to stop person-to-person black market sales and seeming to suggest that if fewer Americans were permitted to buy their firearms legally, there would also be fewer guns on the street for criminals to buy.

“We should be — the idea of background checks are critical, but you can’t stop something like this if someone is on the street buying something from somebody else on the street,” he explained, “Except that there’s so many guns that have been sold of late, it’s just ridiculous. And it’s because of the failure of us to focus as hard as we should and as consistent as we should on gun purchases, gun sales, ghost guns, and a whole range of things that I’m trying to do.”

I'm Shocked a Criminal ILLEGALLY Purchased a Weapon

How would ANY of the Proposed Gun Control Laws Stopped this BRITISH CITIZEN From Illegally Procuring a Weapon

Hijinx

‘This Was An Act Of Terror’

Biden went on to take questions from the gathered reporters, who asked how the gunman — who claimed to be the brother of Aafia “Lady of al Qaeda” Siddiqui and demanded her release — had been able to purchase the weapons he used.

“Allegedly — I don’t have all the facts, nor does the attorney general,” Biden replied. “Allegedly the assertion was he got the weapons on the street.”

Biden pivoted briefly to complain about a lack of focus on the number of guns being bought and sold in the United States, noting that it was impossible to stop person-to-person black market sales and seeming to suggest that if fewer Americans were permitted to buy their firearms legally, there would also be fewer guns on the street for criminals to buy.

“We should be — the idea of background checks are critical, but you can’t stop something like this if someone is on the street buying something from somebody else on the street,” he explained, “Except that there’s so many guns that have been sold of late, it’s just ridiculous. And it’s because of the failure of us to focus as hard as we should and as consistent as we should on gun purchases, gun sales, ghost guns, and a whole range of things that I’m trying to do.”

I'm Shocked a Criminal ILLEGALLY Purchased a Weapon

How would ANY of the Proposed Gun Control Laws Stopped this BRITISH CITIZEN From Illegally Procuring a Weapon

These are the utterances of a sick old man.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘This Is Jim Crow 2.0’

When asked whether he felt Biden’s fierce tone was counterproductive, Clyburn replied, “Absolutely not,” rejecting Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin’s assessment that Biden had gone “a little too far” comparing lawmakers to segregationists.

“This is Jim Crow 2.0. That was one of the strongest points of the president’s speech that I agree with. So, this whole notion, when you walk around and no one has ever discriminated against you because of your skin color or you have never had to worry about having your vote counted, you can have those kinds of statements. But you’re talking to one who knows a different history in this country. And that’s exactly what these laws are, Jim Crow 2.0.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Voting Rights’ Is A Euphemism Meant To Conceal A Federal Takeover Of General Elections

Editor’s note: We endeavor to bring you the top voices on current events representing a range of perspectives. Below is a column arguing that Biden’s election bills are a cover to allow a federal takeover of elections. You can find a counterpoint here, where professor and podcast host Jason Nichols argues that these bills are meant to defend voting rights that are under assault from Republicans.

Instead of reading the fine print, Democrats were happy to hammer home false talking points (such as the infamous claim that the Georgia bill prohibits people from drinking water in the poll lines) about these election integrity bills that grossly distorted their content. In reality, these bills include safeguards and reforms that overwhelming majorities of the country support, including requiring photo ID at the polls and cleaning voter rolls.

Democrats’ answer to lost confidence in elections is not to make it easier to vote and harder to cheat, but to strip states of their constitutional right to dictate election laws.

The first of the two nightmare bills Biden wants to pass is the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act. This bill would require every state to get the Department of Justice’s permission to implement any election integrity reforms. Unelected bureaucrats like Attorney General Merrick Garland would have the final say in whether a state election law – like voter ID requirements, restrictions on mail-in voting or the state legislature’s right to draw up their own congressional district lines – are allowed to stand. Do we really want to crown a man who directed the FBI to investigate parents as “domestic terrorists” as king of state election laws?

The Freedom to Vote Act is no better than the John Lewis bill. If passed, the Freedom to Vote Act would federalize election laws, attack the First Amendment, and funnel taxpayer dollars to the reelection campaigns of career politicians. This bill would expose conservative donors to the cancel-culture mob and require large digital platforms to keep a public file of all purchased electioneering communications over $500. It’s not hard to imagine the doxing that would ensue.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yank the Mask Protections Or Lose the Money

In any event, the Biden administration took aim at the programs, initially directing the governor’s office to “remediate” the no-mask-mandate requirements of the grants in an October 5, 2021 letter. On Friday, the Treasury Department went further, now telling the governor’s office that:

The State of Arizona must (i) redirect SLFRF funds to eligible uses or (ii) remediate the issues with the Education Plus-Up Grant Program and the COVID-19 Educational Recovery Benefit Program by redesigning the programs to eliminate any elements that are inconsistent with the purpose and requirements of the SLFRF program. Failure to take either step within sixty (60) calendar days may result in Treasury initiating an action to recoup SLFRF funds used I violation of the eligible uses. Treasury may also withhold funds from the State of Arizona’s second tranche installment of SLFRF funds until Treasury receives information that confirms that the issues described above have been adequately addressed.

The Treasury Department’s letter had previously declared Arizona’s no-mask mandate grant requirements “inconsistent with the purpose and requirements of the SLFRF program,” stating that the programs “impose conditions on participating in or accepting a service that undermine efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 and discourage compliance with evidence-based solutions for stopping the spread of COVID-19.” “The purpose of the SLFRF funds,” the Treasury Department claimed, “is to mitigate the fiscal effects stemming from the COVID-19 public health emergency, including by supporting efforts to stop the spread of the virus.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Domestic Terror Unit’

In August, the government extended its wild accusations out of the courtrooms and into local police departments. Leading up to the anniversary of 9/11, the Department of Homeland Security issued an alert advising police and neighborhoods to be on the lookout for potential terror threats. Among them were “opposition to COVID measures,” or association with “conspiracy theories on perceived election fraud.”

Do you oppose certain COVID policies or hold a skeptical view of the 2020 election’s security but have no intent to respond violently or illegally? The DHS draws no line; to them, you may be a terrorist. Their language spreads beyond actions to include statements or beliefs that are inherently devoid of any call to action, violent or not. One could almost call it an indictment of “thought crime.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fully Vaccinated And Boosted Mark Milley Tests Positive For Covid-19 Four Days After Having Contact with Joe Biden

ABC News reported:

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley has tested positive for COVID-19 and is experiencing very minor symptoms, a spokesperson said Monday. The Marine Corps said its commandant, Gen. David Berger, also has COVID-19.

Milley, who has received the vaccine and a booster shot, tested positive on Sunday, Joint Chiefs spokesperson Col. Dave Butler said in a statement. Milley was isolating himself and working remotely from a location where he can perform all his duties, Butler said.

Milley’s most recent contact with President Joe Biden was on Wednesday at the funeral of Gen. Raymond Odierno, who died of cancer in October. Milley, 63, tested negative several days before the contact with Biden and every day after until Sunday, the Joint Chiefs statement said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden’s IRS Will Make Users Upload Pictures Of Their Faces To Access Tax Information

“Starting in summer 2022, if you need to login to the IRS’s website to access the Child Tax Credit Update Portal, get your tax transcript or view a payment agreement with the agency, you will need to create an account with third-party identity verification company ID.me,” CNBC reported. “A simple username and password will no longer suffice: You will need to provide a government document with a photo, such as a driver’s license, state ID or passport, and take a video selfie with your smartphone or computer.”

An IRS spokesperson told CNBC that taxpayers can still pay or file their taxes “without submitting a selfie or other information to a third-party identity verification company” by using bank accounts, credit cards, and similar means. However, CNBC again emphasized that doing the aforementioned “basic things” — as well as “applying for payment plans” and “monitoring stimulus checks” — will require facial identification.

Last year, the Biden administration’s IRS also drew ire for a plan that would have compelled banks to report gross account inflows and outflows to the IRS for transactions of $600 or more. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen brushed off concerns about the plan during an interview with CNBC.

“Right now, on every bank account that earns more than $10 a year in interest, the banks report the interest or into the IRS,” she explained. “That’s part of the information base that includes W2s and reports on dividends and other income that taxpayers have earned, so collection of information is routine.”

That's Racist ..... how are poor going to access a IRS Website without a computer

Hijinx

Biden’s IRS Will Make Users Upload Pictures Of Their Faces To Access Tax Information

“Starting in summer 2022, if you need to login to the IRS’s website to access the Child Tax Credit Update Portal, get your tax transcript or view a payment agreement with the agency, you will need to create an account with third-party identity verification company ID.me,” CNBC reported. “A simple username and password will no longer suffice: You will need to provide a government document with a photo, such as a driver’s license, state ID or passport, and take a video selfie with your smartphone or computer.”

An IRS spokesperson told CNBC that taxpayers can still pay or file their taxes “without submitting a selfie or other information to a third-party identity verification company” by using bank accounts, credit cards, and similar means. However, CNBC again emphasized that doing the aforementioned “basic things” — as well as “applying for payment plans” and “monitoring stimulus checks” — will require facial identification.

Last year, the Biden administration’s IRS also drew ire for a plan that would have compelled banks to report gross account inflows and outflows to the IRS for transactions of $600 or more. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen brushed off concerns about the plan during an interview with CNBC.

“Right now, on every bank account that earns more than $10 a year in interest, the banks report the interest or into the IRS,” she explained. “That’s part of the information base that includes W2s and reports on dividends and other income that taxpayers have earned, so collection of information is routine.”

That's Racist ..... how are poor going to access a IRS Website without a computer

Sounds insane, we need to get rid of these democrats or we will al be slaves.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Small town in South Dakota still grappling with Keystone cancellation one year later

"We are the collateral damage," West Central Electric Cooperative CEO Jeff Birkeland told Fox News. "Our one chance in a lifetime to get some opportunity, some growth, to lower our rates for our members, and he took it away from us."

President Biden signed a Jan 20, 2021, executive order revoking the building permit for the 1,200-mile Keystone XL project, would have carried oil through Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. Biden ended the multi-billion-dollar project over concerns about its potential impacts on the climate.

"The Keystone XL pipeline disserves the U.S. national interest," Biden said in the order.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If You Thought the Supply Chain Crisis Was Bad Enough, DHS Could Make It Worse

The regulations state that anyone who enters a port or ferry terminal who is not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or lawful permanent resident must attest to his or her vaccination status, provide proof of vaccination, and provide “a valid Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)-compliant document, such as a valid passport, Trusted Traveler Program card, or Enhanced Tribal Card,” along with any other documents that U.S. Customs and Border Protection requests.

This may sound reasonable and fair, but the new regulations will exacerbate the supply chain crisis that has already made American life more difficult and contributed to inflation.

These regulations are the second phase, and the first phase went into effect in November. That first phase allowed fully vaccinated non-essential travelers to enter the U.S. via ferry terminals and land ports.

This new set of regulations is more nefarious because untold numbers of cross-border truckers won’t be able to enter this country because they’ve chosen not to take the shot.

Truck News reported back in October about the potentially devastating effect these new requirements could have on Canadian truckers:

“It’s going to be a disaster,” said Wendell Erb, president and CEO of the Erb Group, a cross-border fleet headquartered in New Hamburg, Ont.
“Unfortunately, the percentage of people who are unvaccinated have no intention of getting vaccinated,” he said. “I’m already short of drivers to handle the freight I’m going to have.”

VivaFri vbloged about Canada doing the same procedure with Truckers Entering Canada

Made a trip to Fredericksburg today. Stopped by the Walmart in VA just before the bridge on my way back. Full shelves. Affordable name brand toilet paper. Lots of fresh inventory. Nothing like our Walmart in California, MD. I swear it is worth the drive over the bridge.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Made a trip to Fredericksburg today. Stopped by the Walmart in VA just before the bridge on my way back. Full shelves. Affordable name brand toilet paper. Lots of fresh inventory. Nothing like our Walmart in California, MD. I swear it is worth the drive over the bridge.
I braved ours today. Got what was on my list and beat feet ASAP.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That Walmart is the only one other than PF that I will go to anymore. You want a pleasant shopping experience? Go on a Monday morning. :yay:

Hijinx

Yes it is, I go there a lot. They have more checkers too.