Biden's America Last Program

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, all these people have a point about the bins of unwrapped masks. I'm sure they were stored this way, in bulk boxes. They COULD have wrapped each one before delivery, and no one would be the wiser.

My solution: use surgical gloves to take what you need. Take it outside and spray the crap out of it with Lysol. No longer an issue.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ok, all these people have a point about the bins of unwrapped masks. I'm sure they were stored this way, in bulk boxes. They COULD have wrapped each one before delivery, and no one would be the wiser.

My solution: use surgical gloves to take what you need. Take it outside and spray the crap out of it with Lysol. No longer an issue.
Huffing Lysol would probably lead to its own problems.

herb749

I've come to realize another reason we can't find things. People using these shopping services. 1st day of a new sale ad you can't find those items. Its because the personal shoppers started at 7am picking for their lists.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I've come to realize another reason we can't find things. People using these shopping services. 1st day of a new sale ad you can't find those items. Its because the personal shoppers started at 7am picking for their lists.
Oh, I never thought of this but you are probably right.

PJay

When curbside and home delivery came to my area that's when I noticed store shelves not being as full.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was talking to our UPS driver that other day that I noticed one truck in my Tall Timbers neighborhood while his truck was at the Piney Point post office. This area has always been a one truck route. He said that since the pandemic, online deliveries have increase so much that his one truck route had increase to two and sometimes three trucks. I usually get home between 5:30 - 6:00pm and he's still driving through the neighborhood making deliveries.

TPD

the poor dad
Just got notice from our supplier(True Value) that paint is going up about 14% this month. This is industry wide-not just us. This is on top of increases last year. And there is still a shortage of certain paint products, spray paints especially.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just got notice from our supplier(True Value) that paint is going up about 14% this month. This is industry wide-not just us. This is on top of increases last year. And there is still a shortage of certain paint products, spray paints especially.

Pellets going up again?

herb749

This is where our media fails us. They can't talk about higher prices or make Biden's poll numbers drop more. With a republican in office they would beat the drum everyday pointing out its their fault.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Investigation finds top Biden science adviser bullied subordinates: report

An internal White House investigation has reportedly discovered that President Biden’s top science adviser bullied and demeaned subordinates while also violating the office’s workplace policy.

Politico reported on Monday, citing interviews and an audio recording of a briefing on the investigation’s findings, that Eric Lander, a member of Biden’s Cabinet and the director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), acted in a “bullying” way toward his then-general counsel Rachel Wallace.

The investigation also found that Lander, who has been cited as a central figure in the pandemic response, had “disrespectful interactions with staff” by Lander and other OSTP leadership, according to Christian Peele, the deputy director of management and administration at the White House. Politico reported on Peele’s remarks from an audio recording of the briefing on the investigation.