Biden's America Last Program

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Promised To Fire ‘On The Spot’ Disrespectful Staff. His Top Science Adviser Was Just Outed For ‘Demeaning’ His Team

“The investigation found credible evidence of instances of multiple women having complained to other staff about negative interactions with Dr. Lander, where he spoke to them in a demeaning or abrasive way in front of other staff,” Peele said.

Lander apologized in an email to staff on Friday after the findings of the White House investigation leaked to the press. Lander apologized for his conduct, admitted to violating White House policies in his dealings with staff, and promised workplace reforms and new procedures and trainings.

“I am deeply sorry for my conduct. I especially want to apologize to those of you who I treated poorly or were present at the time,” Lander wrote. “It’s my responsibility to set a respectful tone for our community. It’s clear that I have not lived up to this responsibility. I have spoken to colleagues within OSTP in a disrespectful or demeaning way.”

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've come to realize another reason we can't find things. People using these shopping services. 1st day of a new sale ad you can't find those items. Its because the personal shoppers started at 7am picking for their lists.
Decided to get out early today to do a bit of grocery shopping. Things I've been looking for for weeks I found today. Getting out earlier helps.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Biden Sent The Black Community Crack Pipes’

“Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of ‘underserved communities,’ including African Americans and ‘LGBTQ+ persons,’ as established under President Joe Biden’s executive order on ‘advancing racial equity,’” The Washington Free Beacon reported.

In what many saw as adding insult to injury, fact-checking organization Snopes then declared that the claim, “In early 2022, the Biden administration endeavored to advance racial equity by distributing crack pipes to drug users,” was “Mostly False.”

Hijinx

This whole mess is crazy.
You can go to the library and get a sealed N-95 mask , but you have to wear the old style mask you have to go there. I heard a rumor that masks were delivered by UPS which means the Government doesn't trust the United States Postal Service either.
The mask being placed in a bin are really pretty clean and though rumored to already be contaminated, what difference does it make? mask don't stop Covid anyway. The masks are made in China, just like the virus.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Vulnerable Senate Democrats Introduce Bill To Suspend Gas Tax Amid Skyrocketing Prices

Several vulnerable Democratic Senators have introduced legislation to temporarily suspend the federal gas tax as prices at the pump continue to soar.

Democratic Arizona Senator Mark Kelly and New Hampshire Senator Maggie Hassan introduced the “Gas Prices Relief Act” Wednesday. The bill would suspend the 18.4 cents per gallon federal gas tax for the rest of the year. The bill is co-sponsored by Democratic Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow, Nevada Senators Catherine Cortez Masto and Jackie Rosen, and Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock.

Kelly, Hassan, Cortez Masto, and Warnock are considered vulnerable seats in contested races in the 2022 midterms. Kelly, Cortez Masto, and Warnock are all rated as toss-ups by the Cook Political Report, while Hassan’s seat is rated as Lean Democratic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Latest DHS Terror Alert Calls Those Who Disagree With Government 'Narrative' 'Threat Actors'

The feds issued a new terror advisory this week that puts Americans who “mislead” others away from government-approved messages as a “threat actor” on par with terrorists.

That means “free speech” could cost you everything.

The threat assessment seems to complete the circle constructed by Democrats and law enforcement to criminalize wrong-thought and differences of opinion with government actors.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'll tell you one thing that is NOT is short supply..... Keurig coffee machines. Rows and Rows of them in the stores, every model and color you want.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

US Inflation Rate Hits 40-Year High

In January, the annual U.S. inflation rate rose to a 40-year high of 7.5%.

This was the highest annual price increase since Feb. 1982, and worse than many economists had predicted. In the 12 months leading up to December, annual inflation in the U.S. also hit a near-40 year high. Used-car prices rose 40.5% in January from a year ago; food prices rose 7%, the biggest jump since 1981; and grocery prices increased 7.4%. Prices grew 0.6% from the month before, the same as January's figure.

black dog

Free America
lol

but can you get the coffee
A local surplus store carrys Black Rifle, brian orders it by the pallet.
15 bucks a pound cash. I send the kid a bag every month or so.
1596170074947.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You Can’t ‘Jawbone Americans’ Into Believing Things Are Better

“The speech will command the largest television audience the president is likely to enjoy this year, and the temptation will be, as it always is, to herald his achievements and declare that we have navigated the storm,” Axelrod noted.

“But, Mr. President, proceed with caution.” he warned.

“Talk about the things you and Congress have done to help meet the challenges Americans are facing, for sure. Lay out your goals for the future, absolutely. Offer realistic hope for better days ahead,” he added.

Axelrod then noted — without directly saying it — that Americans think Biden’s presidency is a disaster.

“Unsurprisingly, incidents of suicide, drug overdose deaths and violence in our homes and on the streets have grown dramatically. Frustrations with masks, mandates and shifting rules have deepened our political divides. Jobs have come roaring back, raising wages,” Axelrod claimed of the current situation. “But those wage increases have been eaten up by inflation, the likes of which we have not seen in four decades. And all the while, the rich have gotten richer.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘This SATIRE’? WaPo’s attempt to blame Ukraine for screwing up Biden’s ‘ready to surge’ economy FAILS on so many embarrassing levels

From WaPo:

A few weeks ago, the coronavirus’s fading omicron variant, falling gas prices, and a newly buoyant stock market set the table for what many felt could be a surging U.S. economy in 2022.
But those rosy scenarios are suddenly in doubt, as rampant geopolitical uncertainty has helped drive up energy prices and send global markets on a roller-coaster ride. These changes could give many consumers and businesses pause and put more pressure on Washington leaders to respond, even though it is unclear how exactly they will intervene.