Biden's America Last Program

musiclady

I asked my son about getting this child tax credit. He said he's banking the money because he uses the deduction when filing to lessen his tax burden. Now he will owe thousands. He's trying to find a way to opt out.
He can go to IRS.gov and follow the instructions to opt out. Both parents have to opt out or else whichever one doesn't will still get the monthly credit. They ask for all kinds of things to prove you are you. Photo of the front and back of your license. Photo of your face along with biometric imaging, as well as all the personal information from your tax return. We had to do this because last year we claimed our granddaughter on our taxes but this year she went back to live with her parents, so we won't be able to claim that credit.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He can go to IRS.gov and follow the instructions to opt out. Both parents have to opt out or else whichever one doesn't will still get the monthly credit. They ask for all kinds of things to prove you are you. Photo of the front and back of your license. Photo of your face along with biometric imaging, as well as all the personal information from your tax return. We had to do this because last year we claimed our granddaughter on our taxes but this year she went back to live with her parents, so we won't be able to claim that credit.
Kinda funny that you have to provide all that information to turn down something not wanted, but not to vote.

ProLifePatriot

This was retweeted by Buydens own Chief of Staff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-220143~2.png
    Screenshot_20211029-220143~2.png
    154 KB · Views: 122

herb749

This was retweeted by Buydens own Chief of Staff.

I believe people on Medicare would have liked the help with purchasing hearing aids rather than $500+ billion for climate funding. All that is is another govt program that creates more never ending govt jobs & employees.

ProLifePatriot

The We Is in Callaway is has a few Biden did this uh I mean Sorry for the inconvenience signs on a few of their shelves and some of my friends and family in Va. are seeing the effects of Empty Shelves Joe as well.

Hijinx

The fact is that the reason for these shortages is that people are either getting Gubmint checks and staying home or mandates for vaccines are keeping them from working.
Instead of stopping the handouts and stopping the mask and mandate bullsht the Biden team is making it worse.
Gas is jumping 10 cents a week and fuel oil is keeping up the same price raises, It's going to be an expensive winter.

9 months into a 4 year term. Gawd a-mighty damn

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White House Adviser Says There’s An ‘Energy Crisis,’ Doubles Down On Calls For Boosted Foreign Oil, Gas Production

“We see this as an energy crisis because this is not just natural gas prices that have been elevated, but crude oil is at very high levels at the moment … and gasoline prices in the United States today are at seven-year highs as natural gas peaks at the same time,” White House energy adviser Amos Hochstein remarked during a virtual event hosted by the International Energy Forum on Thursday. “So I think this is an energy crisis.”

Hochstein, who served as an energy adviser in the State Department during the Obama administration, added that foreign energy producers were responsible for balancing the oil and gas markets. He also hinted President Joe Biden would address the issue during upcoming international summits in Rome and Glasgow, Scotland.

“Some of the solutions that I think you’ll hear the president talk about are similar in both the oil and gas and that is that producers have a responsibility to ensure that oil markets and gas markets are balanced,” Hochstein said on Thursday.

herb749

White House Adviser Says There’s An ‘Energy Crisis,’ Doubles Down On Calls For Boosted Foreign Oil, Gas Production

“We see this as an energy crisis because this is not just natural gas prices that have been elevated, but crude oil is at very high levels at the moment … and gasoline prices in the United States today are at seven-year highs as natural gas peaks at the same time,” White House energy adviser Amos Hochstein remarked during a virtual event hosted by the International Energy Forum on Thursday. “So I think this is an energy crisis.”

Hochstein, who served as an energy adviser in the State Department during the Obama administration, added that foreign energy producers were responsible for balancing the oil and gas markets. He also hinted President Joe Biden would address the issue during upcoming international summits in Rome and Glasgow, Scotland.

“Some of the solutions that I think you’ll hear the president talk about are similar in both the oil and gas and that is that producers have a responsibility to ensure that oil markets and gas markets are balanced,” Hochstein said on Thursday.

Biden telling SA at the summit they need to do more for clean energy isn't gaining him many favors.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
OSHA Now Set To Offer Vaccine Mandate Options to Big Employers

Contractors interviewed were not confident that the forthcoming emergency standard will provide any clarity as to their vaccination responsibilities in 2022 and beyond. They added that mandates from clients for jobsite admittance are still going to vary.

"I'm not sure that it does [offer clarity]," says Chris Carson, president of Springfield, Mo.-based Carson-Mitchell Inc. a contractor with about 100 full-time employees. "We work for a pharmaceutical plant that has mandated vaccinations ... as a vendor/contractor and have to sign what amounts to a commitment to only provide vaccinated employees or be replaced by another company," he says. "We have enough vaccinated employees to cover the work, but that means shifting people around."

Carson says the standard "may help out," although their pharma client has "made the decision to push ahead with mandates regardless. We are mid-project and have to comply or lose our oldest customer of nearly 60 years." Related to the standard, he says while "it's helpful to have a regular testing option, most [clients] in the pharma, medical and food markets don't care. They are moving forward with their own [mandates]."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Top Democrat Senator Nails Biden For Blaming OPEC For High Gas Prices: We Can Fix It Ourselves

Manchin made the remarks during an interview on Wednesday night with Fox News anchor Bret Baier when he was asked by Baier who was to blame for gas prices being so high. Baier noted that Biden has blamed OPEC for the high prices.

“Well, I say that we can basically do more for ourself. We have been energy independent for the first time in 67 years,” Manchin said. “Why can’t we do more? Why can’t we produce more? We have got plenty of natural gas. My state, beautiful state of West Virginia, has an ocean of natural gas under it. If they just let us build a pipeline, we could get the product to market.”

“And why don’t we do more drilling, and why don’t we do more basically production in the United States?” Manchin continued. “I’m not depending on OPEC. I’m not depending on other countries for my energy anymore. We know how to do it. We have the technology. We should be resilient, relying on ourselves.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
San Francisco Announces 5-Year-Olds Will Need Vaccine To Enter Restaurants. Social Media Explodes.

“We definitely want to wait and make sure children have an opportunity to get vaccinated,” she continued. “So that will happen no sooner than about eight weeks after the vaccine is available to kids, so there will be a limited time in which there will not be those requirements is our plan. But then at some point, five to 11-year-olds will also have to show proof of vaccination to access some of those same settings.”

Asked who could provide consent for children ages five through eleven, Philip answered, “For five to eleven-year-olds, it would be that child’s parents or guardian, legal guardian, who is able to provide consent for vaccination.”

[clip]

“Figures from San Francisco’s official COVID tracker show that out of the 664 citizens that have succumbed to the disease since it surfaced in the states nearly two years ago, none have been aged 21 or younger,” The Daily Mail noted, adding, “What’s more, only 1,529 kids in the city have come down with the virus in that span.”

frequentflier

happy to be living
As I was driving to see my family, my car was on fumes yesterday. Had to stop in a small town in the NY southern tier and it was $3.60 a gallon. Took $65 to fill up my Terrain. (one plus was they at least had a clean restroom!)

Let's go Brandon!

Once in Rochester, my final destination, the lowest I have seen it so far is $3.39.

Last edited: