Biden's America Last Program

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Alert social media users —not corporate media— have been digging and yesterday easily uncovered fascinating evidence about Ohio’s Haitian invasion. Ohio Governor Mike DeWine is, shall we say, familiar with the problem. Cleveland.com headline from this March:

image 10.png

There was more. From the Springfield News-Sun, in July:

image 11.png

Possibly most telling was this 2021 headline from News-5 Cleveland:

image 12.png

How about that? Maybe it’s good, since Governor DeWine knows and loves Haitians so well. But nevermind. Do not worry, it’s not really happening. From MSNBC, yesterday:

image 13.png

MSNBC must have overlooked this xenophobic, racist conspiracy-theory headline from Fox News just last year:

image 14.png

"I’m trying to be as politically correct as possible when I say this. I don’t know what kind of third-world life they’re coming from, but it must have been pretty bad," Stanton County Sheriff Mike Unger told reporters. He said his office would not release photos of the dead bird because they are "very graphic" and show "lots of blood."

No charges! America’s iconic, protected national birds are on the menu, but Springfield’s declining population of cats and dogs is totally safe. Just ask Governor Mike DeWine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

🔥 Another thing that isn’t happening is spreading. Local Houston KFOX-14 ran a story yesterday headlined, “Gateway Hotel faces legal action over alleged 'Tren De Aragua' gang activity, violations.

image 8.png

According to KFOX, over the last two years alone, police were called six hundred and ninety-three times to investigate El Paso’s Gateway Hotel. That’s about twice a day, every day.

Apparently the hotel’s cameras still work. Video obtained by the El Paso County Attorney showed at least one gun being shot, another used to threaten someone, men holding knives, another man with a hatchet assaulting people and damaging the hotel — in front of a “security guard.”

The article circumspectly avoided saying outright that the “hotel” is actually a lively Tren brothel, but it was clear reading between the lines.

The County Attorney filed suit against the hotel’s owner, to shut the criminal headquarters down as a public nuisance. The complaint clearly alleged Tren gang activity. It’s not clear yet who, if anyone, will appear to defend the unlikely entrepreneurial venture. But don’t believe your lying eyes. The Venezualan Invasion is not really happening. USA Today:

image 9.png

We are now enjoying the “it’s not happening” phase. Soon we’ll enter “it’s happening, but it’s rare,” followed by “it’s good that it’s happening.”

stgislander

PREMO Member
That's why I'm moving back to Appalachia. People can disappear forever. (Unless a scavenger digs up the body and a hunter happens to come upon it.)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
That's why I'm moving back to Appalachia. People can disappear forever. (Unless a scavenger digs up the body and a hunter happens to come upon it.)
Um... you do you plan on disappearing? I can think of a few people that would be high on your list.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0799.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hand,” the caller tells the public services dispatcher in the audio recording of the call.

According to a police report reviewed by The Federalist, the call was placed on Aug. 26, before the Columbus suburb located roughly 50 miles from the state capital became nationally known this week for epitomizing the nation’s migrant crisis. The caller told the dispatcher he saw four migrants in total, two men and two women, each carrying a single goose.

“I was trying to get my phone out and I was trying to make it to this orientation on time,” the caller continued. “I’m time crunching here, and I saw that, I’m like, ‘Yeah this has got to be reported,” he tells the non-emergency police dispatcher.

“How many geese did they have?” the dispatcher asks the caller in the recording.

“Uh, they each had one,” he replies.

The caller says he spotted the Haitians carrying the geese at an intersection between Water and Warder Street, a location that does exist in Springfield and is confirmed in the police report later filed about the incident.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was k*lled by a 60-year-old white man. And I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt."

"But if that guy k*lled my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone."

"Chip Roy, JD Vance, and Donald Trump, they have spoken my son's name and use his de*th for political gain."

"They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants, the border crisis, and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members."

"However, they are not allowed, nor have they ever been allowed to mention Aiden Clark from Springfield, Ohio."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 ABC’s effete debater John Muir primly fact-checked President Trump last night, claiming there was ‘no evidence” that any immigrants are killing anybody’s pets or any other animals. But just three days before on Saturday, the New York Post ran a story headlined, “Animal sacrifices on the rise in Queens with chickens, pigs being tortured in ‘twisted’ rituals.

image 7.png

In a story that sounds like a script to a Steven King horror movie, the Post described a long series of ghastly incidents in New York City of residents encountering evidence of grotesque animal sacrifices in local parks, like Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge and Spring Creek Park in Howard Beach.

According to the Post, members of “the Hindu Guyanese and Indo-Caribbean diaspora” living in nearby neighborhoods have turned Jamaica Bay into a popular pagan religious site. “It’s continually getting worse. The animal sacrifices are happening more repeatedly, more times a week,” Sloane Quealy, president of Zion’s Mission Animal Rescue, told The Post.

It’s not just Ohio’s Haitians. This time, surprisingly, it’s Hindus. New Yorkers are reportedly confronting “a sect of Hindu devotees who worship the goddess Kali.” But there were also many reports of Santeria and voodoo rituals, so it could also be Haitians.

ABC’s fact-checkers must be sleeping on the job. On top of the New York story, two weeks ago local Ohio WOWT 6-News ran this shocking headline:

image 9.png

Investigators with the Canton Police Department in Stark County, Ohio, told reporters Telia Ferrell, 27, killed the cat by stomping on its head. She then went on to eat the poor animal “in a residential area in front of multiple people” at a housing complex on 13th Street.

The hungry Ohio immigrant was arrested for animal cruelty, and her bond was set at $100,000. Media has quibbled over whether Ferrell was a Haitian immigrant, and tried to pick the story apart every way they could think of.

Despite all that evidence, last night CNN interviewed Senator JD Vance (R-Oh.), pushing him about there being “no evidence” of illegals eating innocent animals. Vance pushed back, saying “if we have to meme about cats to get the media to care about an issue, we’re going to keep on doing it.”

image 8.png

CLIP: CNN finds out as Senator Vance holds his own (1:43).

But obviously, Senator Vance doesn’t need to meme about cats. Police records should work fine. The recent ‘urban hunting’ trend seems to be well documented. Yesterday, Donald Trump, Jr., posted audio from an August 26th call to the Springfield, Ohio sheriff’s office reporting Haitians harvesting local geese for their supper.

One way of looking at it is, free geese down at the park! Another way of looking at it is: gory animal sacrifices, innocent housecats stomped for dinner, decorative city pond birds hunted for snacks: Where is PETA? People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is scarcer than a Springfield duck. (PETA is obviously a scam.)

Those are all interesting questions. But are these man-bites-dog stories the canaries in the civilizational coal mine?

Western Civilization has produced benefits too innumerable to mention, lifting mankind from mudlike “tooth and claw” existence (ahem, Haiti) to the magnificent heights of Michelangelo and Monet, and the beauty of Beethoven and Bach. But what we enjoy as Western Civilization is being diluted, watered down, by a massive barbarian invasion, eerily reminiscent of the Fall of the Roman Empire.

According to Brittanica.com, the causes of the Roman Empire’s fallwere remarkably similar in many ways to our own times, particularly regarding the key facts of a dwindling native population combined with an invasion of barbaric immigrants, what you might call iron mixed with miry clay:

image 10.png

How much easier is it for us now to understand how the Roman Empire impotently watched itself gradually falling into ruin, letting it happen? Our own self-centered officials and sold-out media are letting it happen, lying about our barbaric invasion, just to protect their scraps and stakes in the narrative. It’s so short sighted. The same Springfield officials now banking federal immigrant subsidy payments fail to imagine how badly their own economic prospects will be after the tiny town’s tipping point teeters over.

There is some good news. The good news is found in the fully-justified outrage at all this barbaric conduct, which itself is a kind of civilizational antibody. The question will be whether a majority of us wake up before we reach the late-stage collapse of Empire.

And that, my friends, will be partly up to us.